Reviews for Reverses Collide
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 13 . 1/14
I'm happy that they're together and happy sap like that but... who's the top? I can't imagine our pink haired lover boy to be the top, even if his like older and taller(?) in this. Seriously, I just have to know it's bugging me *-*
kabelly chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Amazing! I've loved every step of this story. You're awesome, I'm gonna miss reading it. Hopefully it wont be long before your new Gravi fics come out.
secret25 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
that was great! thanks for a great story!
sana-chan9 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008

-cries-

nu!

it can't be done!

rofl

very good though, i'm so glad shu-chan came back

:D
secret25 chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
wha-? its almost over? will shuichi make it? will Eiri be alright? when are you going to update again?

oh i love this story i love how you connected some of the things from the anime and i just plain love the story line! its really good! can't wait for more!

hope ya update soon!
sana-chan9 chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
aw!

if i knew shuichi i would call him shu-chan even more than ryu-kun does!

XD
secret25 chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
shu what the hell is wrong with you? you sick?
secret25 chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
how things just fall into place ne?...-giggle-
secret25 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
staircase instead of an elevator! anyway what happened in both their past i wonder?
secret25 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
that was great! awesome at first i thought it was weird that you changed thme but never mind that its brilliant!
Determined chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
Yay! Ryuichi appears! Btw, will he be paired with Tatsuha in this?
Determined chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Ineresting take. I like how you reversed their roles without reversing their personalities as many do. Good job!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
Awesome! I love this chapter!
sana-chan9 chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
YAY!

another chapter!

poor shu-chan and yuki-kun

'(

such mean people!

why must they break them up?
kabelly chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
ahh you just stopped, I want more! Will Eiri find Shu? Or will Shu come back? If he does what will he do when he see's how Eiri is? Ah too many questions and possibilities. Great job, and your amazing for updating so 's a cookie.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »