Reviews for Admirable Lies
Poignance chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Wow...You've completely blown me away with this fic. It was absitively posolutely completely the best Norrington fic I've ever read. I love it and I love you for brightening up my day with it.

Cheers!
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I loved this story...I am usually bias to the ones that Norrington lived happily ever after...there aren't that many so yours was a nice change...somebody had to finally give him what he bloody wanted! I really enjoyed your fic! Once I started reading I couldn't stop.

Jessi
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
You know, I've noticed that the Norribeth crowd in general seems quite small, especially on here; seems like everyone who reads Norribeth is on LJ xD This fic is absolutely amazing and now I am hoping for said epilogue :D
ThequeenChrissy chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Love it! A very touching story!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Beautiful :D
Hubert24601 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow. I... I have no words. This was truly an amazing and awesome and powerful and popcorn exploding wonderful piece of work! ! It even made me tear up. Now we know the true story of the 'death' of James Norrington! xD I except more from this, Soxers. Btw, she was right, and you were right.
Fae2135 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
AHH YOU POSTED IT!

That makes me SO happy! :D

I know you already know that I think this story is FAH-bulous, but I figured it couldn't hurt to tell you again. 'Cause it is, you know. I love the overall premise, and your having written it just makes it that much better. Your writing is wonderful, as usual. And I know I already told you this, too, but I adore how you began a lot of the sections with the same line or one similar to the lines that ended the sections before them.

Also, you just write Norrington so well! Granted, I can't speak for Pirates of the Caribbean like I can for Wicked, but he seemed completely in character to me the whole time. And I loved his interactions with Elizabeth, too.

Just... well done all around! A brilliant piece of work! I applaud you. -applauds- And furthermore, I offer you cookies (they will magically become whichever variety you prefer) in return for brightening my day by posting this story. -offers cookies-
xylot3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
So I've "reviewed" this on LJ already (as not_nahrrington), but I thought I'd add it to Alerts here to save a bit of face and scouring the NE journal...

So, yeah. :D