Reviews for The Adventures of Alielle and Fatora
Rassilon001 chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
A delightful couple of stories involving everyones favorite lesbian princess and her favorite cohort in crime. Nicely done, I was laughing for at least half of this, going 'aww' for the rest. Those two are such an adorable couple. Despite more than a few mental issues. Also very much enjoyed the 'evil' Formyka introduced in the last two stories. Very nice, very realistically characterized. She could have been a regular on the series.

But I see you have more to explore. So off I go.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
A very clever idea with a really neat ending. And moral!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Marvelous fun!
breaktherules chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hi,

I just wanted to write and let you know how much I love these stories! I just recently started watching the few copies of El Hazard I could find, and even though Fatora is a bitch and perverted , I still like her:). You write her and alielle so well! I love the stories because it is like watching an episode of El HAZARD, but better. I hope you read this, its been a long time since you have written on here, hopefully you are still writing. You are very talented!
Ghostdraconi chapter 5 . 3/11/2005
I haven't read this story in years, so it was a surprise when I ran across it. It still holds up after all this time. Good Job
Nachtsider chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
This story is good, considering the fact that it managed to entertain a die-hard hater of homosexuals like me...
yuen chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
This is a really great story, and all of your ideas were cool! I especially enjoyed this chapter, with the Damach festival and all, and I loved the part when Formyka thought she slept with Fatora, hilarious! I also loved all the interaction between Fatora and Alielle, really romantic. This is the best yuri story I've read in ages! Your really must continue this! I insist! I await Chapter Six! And the chapter after that, and the chapter after that...
somesortofthing chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
: Smiles : Aw. That was such a sweet fic. Adeventure, humor, shoujo ai... I'm impressed.
Imaj Inaya chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
Hey I remember you from a list I used to be on a loooong time ago. _ Did Fatora ever win that election anyway? Now, on to a review. I want you to write more of these little stories- got it? More. I see you haven't updated in over a year! Over a year! Come on man! There's gotta be some more clever idea's in ya. ::winks::

Anyway, they are all awsome, and I expesially love the "Fatora's Moral of the story" Thank you!
birdboy2000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Now, while I'm not much of an El Hazard fan, and have only seen a couple episodes, I just love this fic. It's so awesome, Formyra is a perfect example of how to write a decent original character, and Fatora and Alielle were always my favorites, I"m glad to see some shoujo-ai involving them. I hope the next chapter comes soon.
kb9vcn chapter 5 . 12/2/2002
Excellent stories. Disturbing, but in a happy fun way. And they just keep getting better. Part five is my favorite so far. Please write more.
MR.Eagle chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Nice... I love this Fic... I am one of the few Fatora/Alielle fans... I hope you make more chapters soon._
Violent-S chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
Brilliant insanity , without doubt the best El hazard fic I ever read.
Kawaii Shinta chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
(Darn this stupid login that won't let me sign reviews -.-). I had the pleasure to read The Shape of Things to Come before this story. Its kind of fun to see where Formyka and Amiri came form . As I said in my review of Shapes, I love this one too. Keep on writing, Dookychan!
John Fiala chapter 5 . 5/16/2002
These are fantastic. Fantastic.