Reviews for The Scientist
singyouhome chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is really good. I'm really glad that you included Brooke in this and that she the one that's kind of like, "You guys have got to get over yourselves."

I'm glad that in the end Brooke intervened, in such a Brooke way and brought them back together.

The inclusion of lyrics was really good as well.

Awesome job:)

Joise chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This story was completely amazing! I loved every second of it!
heysonya chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Ohh! This is so good! I wish it wasn't a oneshot /

Oh well, good job! I love your writing!

BathroomOutOfOrder chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hey it's juls_chuls from LJ. I really liked this piece, especially this line: "But the truth was, he didn’t hate her quite enough to stop loving her."

I really like Brooke's role in it all, and her consciousness of what Lucas is doing with her and Angie.

Heh, closet seks FTW!

Btw I do read all your pieces I just don't always have the time to review.
Simoman chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Really great work.

The way you portrayed Lucas was excellent in explaining why he was the way he is especially defining it as "It was easier to hate than to love" which is very true because when you love someone you care for them as when you hate someone you don't care about them.

Also enjoyed how despite Brooke thinking both he and Peyton would be better off with others she realises the love between the two and because both of them are too scared she has to force them to confront each other at Hoes over Bros which they needed to do.

Great work!
GGashleighOTH chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
aw soo good!
alaricnomad chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This was awesome. I love the delving into Luke's psyche concerning Peyton and his girls. The constant reference to lines in his mind was an excellent one and I think you're right when you say things in his mind are mostly black and white (or they were before Peyton). That last part was sweet- very LP and very Brooke.
othstewy chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Fantastic job! A great glimpse into Lucas head and an explanation for his idiotic behaviour.
MonkiNikki chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Trust me - your art matters!

The show is disappointing me lately - and this story totally revamped my hope! How awesome would it be if Brooke actually did lock them in a storage closet? You should send this story to Mark to give him some ideas!

Great job!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I hope you continue this, this is really good.
jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
awesome oneshot. i really, really loved. i almost cried, seriously.

and to boost your ego, i think your writing is awesome. it reads really smooth. trust me i would know. i read a lot of stories. with yours i zoom by every line wanting more. so basically i'm jealous that you're really talented!
tseday871221 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
this was beautiful!
heartbeats527 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was fantastic. So true! Great writing!
imalexis23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
u should turn this into a small story. its always.
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008