Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
aglblsm chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
i am in th emiddle of reading the host now...i actually needed to force myself to stop reading it for a while.

i love your story.
EnderACullen chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
Is there a reason he is afraid of heights, or is it just an irrational fear?
Nymphadora chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
So sweet. I really love it. Please, please date soon.
Ell Michelle chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
Very sad, but sweet. I like the idea of Edward as an angel;) To answer your question in your AN, I've read The Host. It's amazing!
Sovoyita chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Aw...the meadow! I'm happy, all my dreams have come true! Not really, but I loved this chapter.
screamingSOUL chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Loved it!
Sovoyita chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
That was really cute. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really do love this story. I know its gonna get even better with time.
EnderACullen chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Good, great, awesome, amazing, beautiful, wonderful, marvelous, NEED I GO ON?
ThePassionFruit chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Woah! you have done loads... Imma have to print it off before reading... then I will gives you a proper review

(imma put you on my fave authors list

imma put you on my fave stories list

can only do this if i reveiw :) )
EnderACullen chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Sad, Love it, Write soon!
screamingSOUL chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
I love your story! Poor Bella. Edward, charming as ever *swoon*

I can't wait to see how this story progresses.
mowz chapter 6 . 5/8/2008

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Love

GRR the third
Sovoyita chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Aw...I almost completely forgot all her problems when she was shopping with him. I honestly just opened it up and I really thought everything was cute and stuff, and then I remembered about her parents and I just, I couldn't believe I forgot. But anyway, this chapter is so good. I really love this story. It's so sweet and it has just enough humor. I really do love it. I think you got an awesome(ness) story here, so keep up the good work.
10thandrose chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
I think it is great. It is sad that only Bella could see him though.

Jessica