Reviews for Elementary Calculations
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 5 . 6/30
So, is there a possibility that you may continue this story or has it been abandoned?

It would be a shame because it’s so good.

I guess after multiple years of not being updated it is as good as finishing but the cliffhanger bites.

Thank you for the story and good plot character development. I just finished and I got was looking forward to the next segment.
plz update
daphnie chapter 1 . 5/28
I really wish you would some day complete this story .. such a breath of fresh air ! Hope you are doing well
Ackamarackus chapter 13 . 5/27
oohoohoo, this is going to *interesting*, how wonderful. intriguing as this is, i'm now left patiently waiting for your next update- which, hopefully, will occur as soon as you are able to post!
Ackamarackus chapter 9 . 5/27
damn, harry. get him. after all, what's a broken bone in regard to a necessary and lasting lesson, i'm sure they have magic to fix that up quick.
Ackamarackus chapter 6 . 5/27
dang, dumbledouche always makes me so mad. just because he thinks something is for the best doesn't mean it is. and as his track record shows, he clearly isn't the best, or even someone mostly vaguely informed, and should be in no position to make those types of decisions. it's always bothered me that a headmaster, even one working for a most influential school, should not be so involved in matters of state. or in everyone's lives.
Gina chapter 13 . 5/23
Dang, this was an excellent story!

Sending well wishes for your health and chocolate for your muse
daisycb9493 chapter 13 . 5/21
I'm sorry you never finished this marvelous story.
Yuki468 chapter 1 . 5/12
Really, really good.
Best AU intake of Harry's personality. Not cruel but not nice, more of a sort of apathy. Like!
landerprime chapter 13 . 5/10
Quite saddened this is not continuing. It's a good story.
Balaeria chapter 1 . 5/10
Please update when you can :)
Milamb chapter 13 . 2/27
love your story ! Hope to read more chapters one day.
saphira88 chapter 13 . 2/24
Please update... I love your Harry... So cool, collected, smart. And don't worship dumbassdore
ProTaggingProperly chapter 7 . 2/11
Your OCHarry hates Dumbles and Granger worships Dumbles. Why does he want to get chummy with her? And, there is smart people and people who just memorizes books and call it truth. Just because one can see the arrogance in a person does not mean he/she is a bully for disliking that person.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 7 . 2/11
Well. I was having a great time reading this. Then you called Granger "pretty" in chapter 7. I can't reconcile a person like your OC-Harrythat learns via practicals and has a composed personalitywill find anything note worthy with someone who memorizes books verbatim and call it gospel and has no manners enough to "knock" before opening a door. Rude like Ronald Weasley. This chapter seems to foreshadow a H/Hr pairing. Ewww. Urgh. *Shudders* Arrogant I-know-better-than-you Granger is such a turn off.
1,987 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »