Reviews for Elementary Calculations
Milamb chapter 13 . 2/27
love your story ! Hope to read more chapters one day.
saphira88 chapter 13 . 2/24
Please update... I love your Harry... So cool, collected, smart. And don't worship dumbassdore
ProTaggingProperly chapter 7 . 2/11
Your OCHarry hates Dumbles and Granger worships Dumbles. Why does he want to get chummy with her? And, there is smart people and people who just memorizes books and call it truth. Just because one can see the arrogance in a person does not mean he/she is a bully for disliking that person.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 7 . 2/11
Well. I was having a great time reading this. Then you called Granger "pretty" in chapter 7. I can't reconcile a person like your OC-Harrythat learns via practicals and has a composed personalitywill find anything note worthy with someone who memorizes books verbatim and call it gospel and has no manners enough to "knock" before opening a door. Rude like Ronald Weasley. This chapter seems to foreshadow a H/Hr pairing. Ewww. Urgh. *Shudders* Arrogant I-know-better-than-you Granger is such a turn off.
Lana chapter 13 . 2/11
Après 10 ans je suppose qu'il n'y a pas à espérer une suite à cette fiction qui s'annonçait plus qu'intéressante.
pascale.charette chapter 13 . 2/8
I know it's been years since your last update but I hope you will complete your story. It's a great read.
Bronze chapter 13 . 1/22
Yeah, it might've been an interesting conversation but unfortunately it either never got written or never got posted. This story is as dead as it can be. It's almost ten years since an update thus it's dead.
Keep writing
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 1/21
interesting
Bronze chapter 6 . 1/17
Just like I said a couple of chapters back. Fumblewhore just can't let his weapon have a life outside his personal control. It's extremely likely he did the same to Riddle and lost control. Now he plans to do the same with Harry. He feels it's his personal right to mess with other peoples lives to whatever extent he thinks he needs to.
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/17
Of course Fumblewhore will make an appearance! He can't have his weapon doing things he wouldn't want him to! I can't stand that goat molesting sheep shagging fraud!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 13 . 1/15
This has been the best Ravenclaw!Harry story I've have ever read. Definitely not what I was expecting, but it's a wonderful story!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 2 . 1/15
So the Dursleys are leaving "Freak" alone and not barging at him with impossible chores? Hm...
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 1/15
omg, two plus two

That's a perfect chapter name

So glad to see Harry is above Dudley academically and not dead from Dursley hands because of that.
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
Just ft...AWESOME Story! More please...pretty please..
1,976 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »