Reviews for Elementary Calculations
HurricaneFox chapter 1 . 12/10/2023
Hey it's been awhile. Are you alright?
redferrer76 chapter 13 . 11/29/2023
when will you update this?
FateUnknown chapter 13 . 10/2/2023
I guess we’re never seeing an update from this again ️

Most definitely a good read though.
wiebenor chapter 13 . 9/3/2023
Would definitely love to see more of this... All I can say is that it's got a pretty even ebb and flow to the events depicted, and albeit a bit slow feeling, it doesn't detract much if at all, from it's perfectness, in any way that would make me dislike it...

I'll be following this just in case you decide to update it in the future ever...
ASentientShadow chapter 1 . 8/12/2023
This Story has the best writing ive seen out of a Fanfiction fic in a hit minute. Can’t wait ti see what happens next!
moodysavage chapter 13 . 3/5/2023
Next chapter mentioned...but where ?!
moodysavage chapter 6 . 3/2/2023
Albus is an ass. I really hate what he did to Harry.
moodysavage chapter 5 . 3/2/2023
Tutors not Hogwarts!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2023
Interesting
Dnclb4 chapter 6 . 1/14/2023
You know, I'd kinda like to see a story where Harry calls Fawkes out on his hypocrisy; a bird that supposedly only attaches to good people instead choosing to stay faithful to a wolf in sheep's clothing. I'd like to see what a deservedly shamed Fawkes' response would be.
blcoachmac chapter 6 . 12/12/2022
An enraged Harry going to Hoggywarts to get even with those that have abused him and killed his family! Sounds like fun! Good job!
Chris chapter 13 . 12/3/2022
Sweet story... love the character development... Thank you for your time creating such an interesting and unique experience.

Chris
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2022
Oh, this was so deliciously satisfying. Snape really working for Voldemort is a trope that isn’t done often enough.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2022
I like Dumbledore getting what he deserves more than I should. He always interfered excessively in Harry’s life.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2022
Smart!Harry is a treasure.
2,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »