Reviews for Elementary Calculations
Xyoras chapter 2 . 2/15
Levitation is directly corespondent to the weight of the object.

Color changing would remain constantly easy for most things, but it would be limited by the collective volume of space it takes up, but not including the empty space between particles and such.

Teleportation is obviously apparating.
Rifful chapter 11 . 2/8
I think you got Sirius just right. The problem rather lies with your Harry. He isn't the whiny petulant brat that so many authors make, but he really isn't likable either. He's way too harsh on Sirius. Honestly, is it that hard to see someone giving the child to a trusted guardian like Hagrid for a day or two while he pursues the traitor? I don't think that's unreasonable at all. Harry comes across as unreasonably self centered in this case.
rifful chapter 8 . 2/8
Rewriting canon wholesale to suit your story dilutes your original premise, and weakens your characters. A Snape with no love for Lily is a completely different character, a cardboard cutout, and now his actions make no sense beyond 'he's evil'. Also it makes Dumbledore an idiot, rather than a clever manipulator.

It makes me sad to see you cripple your story like that, because, this concept had a lot of potential, and your writing style is enjoyable.
swayrabbit chapter 13 . 2/2
Please please please continue this it's too interesting to quit
TomasDark chapter 13 . 1/31
Fucking awesome!
Rachel-Laurine chapter 13 . 1/10
this is such a great story, i love it so much haha Harry's character is just so enigmatic and I'd love to see how he deals with Remus and his Lycanthropy...
all in all a great story, I hope you continue it
R. A Cross chapter 13 . 1/6
I want to read more about this! Update please ~
Thanks
jamuraa chapter 13 . 1/5
awesome story please continue
To The END Shall He RISE chapter 1 . 1/2
Love your pic. Someone understands! -anime tears...
The Aluminum Thumb chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Sad this hasn't been updated in years but still a great story.
Smile Back chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
I think I really like this story.. a pity it does not go on.
QUEENofMYfandoms chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
I love this so much. You have in of the best Au stories out there especially exploring this side of Harry!
jadethetroll chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
cool. it's an awesome story. i really like th way you manage to balance Harry between the Darker and the Evil side. I am looking forward to maybe someday read more about that interesting and brilliant cooperation between Harry and the Host
kurokitsune666 chapter 13 . 9/5/2016
This is a really interesting story and I hope it gets updated again!
Rebecca chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
This is so good! I wish you would update it!
1,944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »