Reviews for Elementary Calculations
Mamy 83 chapter 13 . 9/10/2021
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2021
If he does nothing to get revenge on dumbledore then this story fucking sucks
Spidersauce chapter 13 . 8/1/2021
Hopw you continue this someday.
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 8/1/2021
If Harry is smart the first thing he does will be to publically denounce Dumbledore and distance himself from the bastard.
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 6/19/2021
Sirius should not have expected Harry to just drop his plans and go with him. Hermione is a leech for knowledge.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2021
Albus is an idiot, git, prat, peic of sod, bugger, and an old barny codger - and that's respectful
scyfly chapter 13 . 5/19/2021
harry's behavior was a bit odd, he became a sociopath and one does not become one but is born as one, either way i dont really like sociopaths though your harry is still way better then most.

it was a really interesting story a little on the slow side with a lot of povs that, well dont matter all that much. real shame you stopped writing this
sanders1800 chapter 13 . 5/5/2021
love this story, too bad it's abandoned.
y.w2027 chapter 13 . 4/11/2021
I absolutely loved this book, I actually am kinda disappointed that it was never truly finished, but I enjoyed what was written nonetheless. Thank you for not taking it down.
Bmon11 chapter 13 . 2/26/2021
It's a good story, the idea is also really good. it's a pity that it seems to be abandoned
love4HP chapter 13 . 2/5/2021
It's a good story. You should have finished it.
love4HP chapter 4 . 2/4/2021
I wish Harry does not forego his normal muggle education completely for magic school.
Maddie86 chapter 13 . 1/7/2021
So so good! I love this Harry! The dialogue is great! _
Ptolemyspyjamas chapter 13 . 12/3/2020
A relatively well written story in 2020 so I guess this was probably a masterpiece in 2008. Enjoyed reading it and thank you for writing it and not taking it down.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2020
If he does nothing to him then this is a trash trash trash fic but if he does something to him then I think I will enjoy this fic
2,091 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »