Reviews for Elementary Calculations
nicogo707070 chapter 13 . 2/26/2022
I'm going to guess that this is dead
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2022
thank you for sharing this story with us. I love it and I hope you will return to it someday
RevDorothyL chapter 13 . 12/31/2021
I'm sorry you were unable to continue this fascinating tale, but thank you for writing as much as you did.
Vesp chapter 9 . 11/3/2021
I love it! Fantastic story!
SamonIllmantrim chapter 13 . 10/3/2021
A very intriguing story. While sad this may never be completed, I wanted to thank you for sharing what you did, and say that I truly enjoyed this story and this set of characterizations. A very cool AU, indeed.
tooker86 chapter 13 . 9/10/2021
This is a good story would have loved to read the whole story oh well
Mamy 83 chapter 13 . 9/10/2021
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2021
If he does nothing to get revenge on dumbledore then this story fucking sucks
Spidersauce chapter 13 . 8/1/2021
Hopw you continue this someday.
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 8/1/2021
If Harry is smart the first thing he does will be to publically denounce Dumbledore and distance himself from the bastard.
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 6/19/2021
Sirius should not have expected Harry to just drop his plans and go with him. Hermione is a leech for knowledge.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2021
Albus is an idiot, git, prat, peic of sod, bugger, and an old barny codger - and that's respectful
scyfly chapter 13 . 5/19/2021
harry's behavior was a bit odd, he became a sociopath and one does not become one but is born as one, either way i dont really like sociopaths though your harry is still way better then most.

it was a really interesting story a little on the slow side with a lot of povs that, well dont matter all that much. real shame you stopped writing this
sanders1800 chapter 13 . 5/5/2021
love this story, too bad it's abandoned.
y.w2027 chapter 13 . 4/11/2021
I absolutely loved this book, I actually am kinda disappointed that it was never truly finished, but I enjoyed what was written nonetheless. Thank you for not taking it down.
2,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »