Reviews for Elementary Calculations
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
Yep this is a 0/5 fanfic lol fuck this fanfic sucks
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2020
Lol yep this is officially a shit fic with the beta Harry lol shit fic hope you never write again
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2020
If Harry does nothing to Dumbledore then you should never write ever again because you are one of the worst to ever do it Lol fucking trash fic
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2020
My god when does the actual story start? This is just a prologue but it’s lasted 3 chapters lol shit author
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2020
Well so far this is boring and just crap
Abyssal Angel chapter 13 . 10/23/2020
This is a REALLY interesting story. I'm sad to see it unfinished. But it was good while it lasted. Thank you for writing it. It was good enough that I think I will take a look at what else you may have written. :)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 10/22/2020
It may be over 10 years since you've updated this. You may never even finish it. But hell if I don't fav this for its reread ability! Thanks for not taking it down.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 10/22/2020
Damn that's sinister. He's gonna completely ruin her friendship and therefore life once Harry finds out.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 10/22/2020
I think this is my favoritist chapter yet. Yes. The pinnacle of brutal cynical indifference with just enough psychotic sociopathic-ness for flavor.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 10/22/2020
Awesome. This is great. XD Most enjoyable, truly.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 10/21/2020
Soooooo is Harry going to call Dumbledore out on the safety thing or nah? Lol
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 10/21/2020
You know what. Harry should have went to a different magical school just to metaphorically spit in Dumblesdore eye AND go to the authorities while informing Headmaster Kelly was it? That the man who showed up was a fraud attempting to whisk him away for unknown reasons with forged signatures. Or something. Put up more of a fight/struggle you know? Since Dumbledore is illegally trying to FORCE him to attend a school when he's happily enrolled in another and magical tutors are a suitable option. Btw does Harry's rage have an affect similar to a Dementor?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 10/21/2020
Yes. Love it. Why should he drop all his plans and efforts for some unknown school and society? Especially when one of the staff members is at least partially responsible for his placement with the Dursley's. I'm looking forward to cynical hilarity.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 10/21/2020
Good.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Yes, yes, loving the attitude already.
2,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »