Reviews for Elementary Calculations
Bmon11 chapter 13 . 2/26/2021
It's a good story, the idea is also really good. it's a pity that it seems to be abandoned
love4HP chapter 13 . 2/5/2021
It's a good story. You should have finished it.
love4HP chapter 4 . 2/4/2021
I wish Harry does not forego his normal muggle education completely for magic school.
Maddie86 chapter 13 . 1/7/2021
So so good! I love this Harry! The dialogue is great! _
Ptolemyspyjamas chapter 13 . 12/3/2020
A relatively well written story in 2020 so I guess this was probably a masterpiece in 2008. Enjoyed reading it and thank you for writing it and not taking it down.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2020
If he does nothing to him then this is a trash trash trash fic but if he does something to him then I think I will enjoy this fic
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
Yep this is a 0/5 fanfic lol fuck this fanfic sucks
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2020
Lol yep this is officially a shit fic with the beta Harry lol shit fic hope you never write again
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2020
If Harry does nothing to Dumbledore then you should never write ever again because you are one of the worst to ever do it Lol fucking trash fic
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2020
My god when does the actual story start? This is just a prologue but it’s lasted 3 chapters lol shit author
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2020
Well so far this is boring and just crap
Abyssal Angel chapter 13 . 10/23/2020
This is a REALLY interesting story. I'm sad to see it unfinished. But it was good while it lasted. Thank you for writing it. It was good enough that I think I will take a look at what else you may have written. :)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 10/22/2020
It may be over 10 years since you've updated this. You may never even finish it. But hell if I don't fav this for its reread ability! Thanks for not taking it down.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 10/22/2020
Damn that's sinister. He's gonna completely ruin her friendship and therefore life once Harry finds out.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 10/22/2020
I think this is my favoritist chapter yet. Yes. The pinnacle of brutal cynical indifference with just enough psychotic sociopathic-ness for flavor.
2,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »