Reviews for The SWAT Kats' Final Resistance
Dawn Totadile chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
no way, totally freaky. I really don't want them to die like that. I liked the story, but after all they went through, that was so... sad, and cruel. But I can see it happening. This would have been the final episode I think out of the series. Please continue from here to make me stop crying.
Dawn Totadile chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
so epic, and the father thing was so cool, I was thinking more of a what if he was Razor's dad, I mean come on, that would be cool too.
Dawn Totadile chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
freaky man, but totally cool. I am so in for this.
Arjent Draconis chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Okay, I have to be honest. There were parts of tis story I REALLY didn't like. However, there were other parts I LOVED. You did really great, and I really love the background you put into Dark Kat. Awsome job and I look forward to readding some of your other works. Also, I absolutly loved the "God" refferances from the Street Fighter movie. I literally almost fell out of my computer chair from laughing so hard and could picture it perfectly!
kirara the great chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
thats the first story that made me cry in months its actualy the first and that means you did terific on this story it takes a lot to make me cryand you finaly did it you made me cry congrats keep up the great storys like this
kirara the great chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
your so mean why you made me cry
kirara the great chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
omg why i was crying towhy chance a.k.a.(t-bone)
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
OMG! This stroy is amazing, I loved it! I've read your stories before, repeatedly before I joined, and now I can finally leave feed back. You are an awesome writter! I eagerly look forward to seeing more. Will Chance's abilities reappear later, or was that just a one time thing?
LadyArtist chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
...You... Die, just DIE, you fucking asshole, I can't believe you would DO that, just fucking DIE, f... How the hell could you DO that? Jesus FUCKING Christ... the ending's shooken me up so damn much I can't even critique your goddamn fanfiction! Mighty motherfucking CRACK babies... you hook me in, you make me bleed, and then you RIP me. You bastard. You absolute BASTARD...maybe, when I've finally recovered... I'll get back to you and *ahem* properly critique your story...
kenzimone chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
Th- They DIED? Oi... Great fic, although maybe not exactly my style...
JOxER chapter 3 . 12/5/2001
OMG! I read first your other fic- REBIRTH and I had to go back and read all your stuff! This was so awesome! evil you for makin it a tear jerker but it was really well written! YOU ROCK!
Dragon Trainer chapter 3 . 11/16/2001
WAAAAAAAH! GREAT, Long, and sad! WAHHHHHHHHHH!
Draconicality chapter 3 . 10/10/2001
This is a great fic. But...(transforms into a fifteen - foot dragon) IF YOU DON'T WRITE A SEQUEL, I SWEAR, YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Mel chapter 3 . 10/4/2001
::Tears in eyes:: THAT WAS SOOOO SAD!AND CUTE!AND GREAT FIC IN GENERAL!::starts' wailing again!::
KS Claw chapter 3 . 10/3/2001
CL you fiend, you know I like this story! Its still awesome youve gotte your stories up on ! ::huggles ya lots:: KEEP DOING THE JOB!