Reviews for Oh, it is love
periayhwljeyrlkj chapter 14 . 3/12
YOU FREAKIN SCARED MEEEE I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD!
HI chapter 7 . 3/12
I don't like where this is going ARGGGGH I LOVE AND HATE IT :Si love it so far really it is getting GOOOOOOD :) :D
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this!
XBloodyBaneX chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I was all going great, till the plot line decided to do a 1380 triple McTwist around the Eiffel tower, so Jinx "Died", become a doctor, and Wally soon enough finds her. I would love to do a remake of this, i'm just not sure of whether you would reply, seeing as you haven't been on for a year or two.
bandrose111 chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
I love the story its the best i read!
Makorrian316 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
jinx hurt my feelssss :'(
Sofia Michelle chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
Loved it! Its linda awesome to see that robĂ­n was wrong :)
ember and techna chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
this was great were is the seqeul!

EMBER AND TECHNA OUT

PS WRITE ANOTHER ONE
Fprmr1 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Ok, I am going to stop reviewing after this one. It's not because I don't like your story it's because there is 15 chapters and I don't feel like reviewing each and every one right now...sorry.

I liked this chapter! It was really cute especially in the end.
Fprmr1 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Omigod, Kid Flash is just way too sweet! I can't believe he would do that even if he was under a spell. It's still amazingly cute!
Fprmr1 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I repeat from my last review AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Except this time it's a sad Awwww.
Fprmr1 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Oh god, poor Kid Flash! His case is more serious than we thought!

I hope Jinx can help save him and help fix his mind, I swear this is like a soap opera now!
Fprmr1 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Awwww, that's so sweet! I have a small smile on my face because of all that sweetness and cuteness! I just have one thing to say...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Fprmr1 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Poor Jinx, now she's feeling guilt! But it is fair that she feel that way, she is abusing the power she has over Kid Flash...

Anyways great chapter!
Fprmr1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Poor Kid Flash, living a short life of crime for Jinx. Well it can't be the worst thing that will ever happen! *shrugs*

I am hooked, I am so into this story!