Reviews for Brighter than Sunshine
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ, do not give up PLZ
Mischief101 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I really like this story but its been 5 years since its been updated so I don't think it's ever going to be finished. That makes me sad. :(
SassyFrassKerr chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
Very cute story so far. I like none-angsty LoVe!

Looking forward to an update!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
update soon!
Nichole chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
I am enjoying this so far. I like that Veronica stood by Lily to help her with her problem. I love Veronica and Logan. They are so cute together. Can't wait for the next update!
LoVefan4ever chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
LoVed the update! Logan and Veronica's banter/flirting is so cute! I would just love it if Celeste caught them together in the coat closet : )

Update soon, please!
Sarah1281 chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
I hope Lilly and Veronica can get back to being real friends. It may just be that I read the first part of your story such a long time ago, but I don't really remember why she was outcasted in the first place, especially as it appears that Logan is being welcomed back into the fold.
Jenn6891 chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
i was jumping up and down with excitement when i saw that there was an update to this in my inbox!

loved this whole chapter.

update really soon please.
Beccakell13 chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
Aww made cute update! I absolutely adored it :). I really enjoy the way you write LoVe...and the balance between Angsty Mars Christmas compliments of Lianne, and playful LoVe "scandal" is the coat room. Looking forward to more!
Kathy0518 chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
That was a really good chapter. I like that veronica dealt with the pictures well. Update again soon!
LoVefan4ever chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Yay! The kiss... finally! I hate that Logan had to find out that way... now he'll always wonder if it was his or not. I'm glad he didn't let that ruin what he and Veronica have started, though.

Great chapter! Can't wait till the next one : )
yummysushi31 chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
wonderful update! can't wait for more! love the way you throw twists in there go keep it exciting )
Jenn6891 chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
i'm soo sorry i haven't reviewed before now. something is screwed up and i'm not getting notices that is an update in my inbox there isn't any in my spam folder either! so i don't know what's going on.

but i really liked this chapter.

loved the LoVe kiss!

poor logan.

update soon.

i'll be watching for it now.
Beccakell13 chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
YAY LoVe :)...bo passed out, drugged(?) Lilly :(. Boo Logan finding out about Lilly's pregnancy/abortion like that...YAY Logan forgiving him. Bring on the LoVe with a new update soon please :)
christykq chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
OH crap! I like the way you had Logan find out. He's not stupid but him overhearing V talking to Lilly was good. Something I haven't seen in other stories and I'm glad that V stood her ground and made Logan THINK about the results of said pregnancy. That alone could sober anyone up.

Great job. Update quickly. I can't wait to see what happens next.