Reviews for Bein' Friends
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 14h
great job on the slowmance!
I loved it, favourite fanfic ever
Smithback chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
perfect , I love it
Sonic Wooten chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Amazing story. Love how you showed that true friendship can turn into so much more for Ranma and Ukyo. Would love to see how their lives turn out together!
Lilyubug chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
That. Was. Awesome.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Daym.
rosalie chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wonderful job! I really loved it! I cant believe you wrote it in only 2 hours :) congrats!
HiddenRomantic chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Thanks...
It was a sweet story and there needs to be more stories for this pairing.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
That was sweet, I actually love this couple now, because of you.
And you made them good enough as friends too, that's great and it felt good to read.
Though, I noticed that your characterizations of Akane almost always makes her end up being a b-tch, but that works too, especially trying to tie it up to reality. But I don't hate her. I mean, with -more- proper guidance and better circumstances she could've been better, but not here.
I had a great time reading this one, so I'd be reading it again.
Suchan chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Haha. Nice. Really liked the ending. I hope Ranma isn't just being with her to pay his debt. I wished he'd really fall in love with her as well. :)
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved this x3
ryu238 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You know this is well written, but I must say Akane isn't that paranoid, and her cheating on Ranma, what the hell.
Tootsiepop254 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love it! Very well written, very cute. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.

I also hate the ffnet format.

~T
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
The really sad part is, I can see pretty much exactly this sort of thing happening.

Good work on the dialogue. It's a bit of an odd fic in that there really isn't much of anything BUT the dialogue, but it seems that that was the point so I really can't knock it. Well-played for a unique way to present a story.
Kadunta chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I'm always happy to read a decent Ranma/Ukyo story, and even more so when it's a good one like this story.