Reviews for Marital Contract
dragonmaster1748 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
LOVED IT!
Carling chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hilarious! There was a boy I was always fighting with in college. This story makes me wonder if I should have married him..or at least shagged him. Everyone thought we secretly wanted each other. Maybe we did. But he was such a git. A blond git, no less. Alas, I married the brunet with uncontrollable hair, instead.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
ahehehe...cute...everyone are 'funny'... XD
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
hahaa..that was hot and sexy
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
LOL! I loved it! Brilliant! I laughed the whole time!
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Loved it! *grins*
Isla Singer chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I laughed so hard
Arcticstar chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I liked. It was funny. Draco is such a ponce. I wished I could have seen more of Harry's Sytherin side. THAT would have been interesting. All in all a good story. I love these arranged marriage stories.
LadyKatt chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
too funny i couldn't stop laughing it was great
kitkatliz chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i loved it! i was laughing the whole time...wow. you have a talent. never stop writing...
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I cracked up so much at the elves bit that my stomach hurts.
jongley12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Haha that was amazing, I loved when Draco was fighting with his mom, along with te rest of the story. Just for the record, it is damn near impossible to believe that English isn't your first language, though you did spell aneurysm wrong, not that I didn't have to look it up myself or anything ;)
Helpme1323 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh...That was GREAT! I love the discriptions on how they were trying to off each other. Good job.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
lol this is very funny, great job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »