Reviews for A Painful Secret
Lynxkitten chapter 17 . 9/29
All da floof. Moments *makes kyaaa noises in background *
Perfect story to enjoy ! Well...until M rating comes in But still enjoyable!
sasusakulove3 chapter 28 . 6/6
I loved your story! one of the best I've read in awhile ! I reread it alllll the time !
BloodyMoonEclyps chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
I really really love the story!
Read it two times so far
Sorry that i haven't reviewed earler, just wanted to say that i love your work and wanted to ask what your book are called, i'm kind of a bookworm so i'd love to read it, especially if it's a fantacy!
red chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
red chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
red chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Ashies Nanami chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
great story i totally love it, oh and itachi is 5 years older than sasuke, he was 21 when sasuke was 16. Fighto! :)
unearthing chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Whoaaa Sasuke is a rapist?! Like omg you can't just fuck a drunk chick cause she's drunk and may not remember wtf kind of morals are those?! Like there is the point where you are too drunk to consent
Socky chapter 28 . 2/23/2014
That was amazing clearly bueatiful I love you!
sasuke140 chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
I'm wait for this sequel, this was amazing. Not many people are able to write so well on this topic, well done.
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 28 . 11/17/2013
Sasuke's really very quick to judge things xD anyways
matyre chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Woah, I can already tell this is gonna be a great one! I don't really know why, but I find my self really interested in plots that involve the girl with the 'tortured past' and she finds love with the 'stoic dude'. I'm so glad I found this. I don't mind spending my holidays curled up on a beanbag accompanied by this potentially great fanfiction.
Keen to get stuck into it!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/5/2013
Love it
kimee chapter 28 . 8/2/2013
love you
sakura.souen chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
i really loved this fanfic, i am a huge fan of sasusaku and this story was awsome. I used to be abused by my dad but one thing i cn say is that Sakura was lucky that she won the court case and was able to move on so quickly, my dad died on a car accident when i was 15, so 2 years ago and he had been phisically abusing me since i was 9, and i still havent moved on...but at least my mom was there for me... but i really would hve hopped to heal as quickly as her... but you are skarred physically and mentally for life. Thank you for this story :)