Reviews for A Painful Secret
Anime no Akuma chapter 28 . 5/13
Amazing. That's all I have to say.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
Soooo sooo sooooo ADORABLE!
Luv sasusaku! Luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
LOVEDDDDD IITTTTT!
Lynxkitten chapter 17 . 9/29/2015
All da floof. Moments *makes kyaaa noises in background *
Perfect story to enjoy ! Well...until M rating comes in But still enjoyable!
sasusakulove3 chapter 28 . 6/6/2015
I loved your story! one of the best I've read in awhile ! I reread it alllll the time !
BloodyMoonEclyps chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
I really really love the story!
Read it two times so far
Sorry that i haven't reviewed earler, just wanted to say that i love your work and wanted to ask what your book are called, i'm kind of a bookworm so i'd love to read it, especially if it's a fantacy!
red chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOH SORRY SAKURA
red chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
AAAWW! FINALLY SAKURA HAS SOMEANNE TO CARE FOR HER!
red chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
YAAAY! SAKURA GOT A FRIEND!
Ashies Nanami chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
great story i totally love it, oh and itachi is 5 years older than sasuke, he was 21 when sasuke was 16. Fighto! :)
unearthing chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Whoaaa Sasuke is a rapist?! Like omg you can't just fuck a drunk chick cause she's drunk and may not remember wtf kind of morals are those?! Like there is the point where you are too drunk to consent
Socky chapter 28 . 2/23/2014
That was amazing clearly bueatiful I love you!
sasuke140 chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
I'm wait for this sequel, this was amazing. Not many people are able to write so well on this topic, well done.
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 28 . 11/17/2013
Sasuke's really very quick to judge things xD anyways
matyre chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Woah, I can already tell this is gonna be a great one! I don't really know why, but I find my self really interested in plots that involve the girl with the 'tortured past' and she finds love with the 'stoic dude'. I'm so glad I found this. I don't mind spending my holidays curled up on a beanbag accompanied by this potentially great fanfiction.
Keen to get stuck into it!