Reviews for The Irish Wannabe
Orton Addict chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Ooh...things are beginning to bode well for both Maggie and Colin. And because of you and only you, Brit, I think I'm beginning to truly like Colin and kind of understand why you have such a fascination with him haha. Anyway, good chapter and I think I'm finally caught up on all my reviewing for you...oh wait there is still that oneshot you posted a couple of days ago...damn

Oh...the ad: The Usual Flirt: Which flirt are you? Scary accurate!
derivereine chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
COLIN DELANEY!

GIRLS HAVE COOTIES!

I lovers you!
Pinayprincesa chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Aw can't wait to find out what'll happen with Col and Maggie _
Pandora's Cube chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
I love this! Colin is awesome. Can't wait for them to meet!
galloptome chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Seriously, didn't that suck? I really thought St. Pattie's day was going to go down w/out a single Irishman! That's so cool that you got to go see Colin and Cena and all the others...I'm dying to do that next time they come to NC! ;)

I don't usually like fics that are narrated from the superstar's pov, but you pull this off really well - I can really believe this is Colin talking! You are a great writer btw...!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
awe, go colin...he got his contract...I wasn't even that happy when Kane got the ECW championship belt...I woke up my neighbors screaming...they still look at me weird...lol
xtobelovedx chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Oh yay they are finally going to meet!
galloptome chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Oh man...I can guess how that feels! My favorite wrestler is actually Finlay but when Smackdown/ECW came to NC a couple weeks ago, he never had a match! :-p Anyway...I hope Maggie and Colin get to meet somehow! You have a very nice writing style, btw. :)
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Can't wait to find out how Collin and Maggie's night will go when they bump into one another
blehhh chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
nICE CHAPTER...probably they'll meet after the show.:D

update soon!

I guess this is the only ColinxOC fic in this whole site!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Yes, Colin will be champ one day, atleast we all hope so...keep it up hun
Madame Morrison chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Wow, I love how you portrayed Colin. Very nice. :D
derivereine chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Aw Colin!

I love you guys!

This is so cute.
Orton Addict chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
AWW...POOR COLIN...(YES I'M STILL WRITING IN CAPS) MAYBE SOMEDAY HE WILL BE CHAMPION...CRUISERWEIGHT MAYBE IF THEY EVER DEFEND IT AGAIN...MAYBE EVEN TAG CHAMP...I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET TO SEE COLIN OR DAVE AT YOUR HOUSE SHOW BUT THERE WILL BE OTHERS...BELIEVE ME I KNOW...TRIPS AND JOHN HAVE BEEN ALLUDING ME FOR YEARS...ANYWAY...GREAT JOB!
derivereine chapter 1 . 4/30/2008