Reviews for Konan as Mulan
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
WTF!? O.o
I love it! XD
nomnomcookie chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I see what's going on with the fighting for women thing. Teehee
Manaal Redfern chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
AHAHAHAH OMJ OMJ I LOVE THIS! OROCHIMARU AS THE GRANDMOTHER LMAO OMJ SOOOOO GOOD!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hahaha,the great Uchiha Sasuke fainted?!What a joke!
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Okay, I loved this one. Partially because Mulan was one of my favorite Disney movies ever. Epic! Favorite lines:

"My children never did anything like this!" Danzou shouted. "They all went on to design the nail polish Akatsuki is so famous for!"

"Well, we can't ALL design nail polish!" Nidaime argued.

"No, your great granddaughter had TO BE A CROSS-DRESSER!"

"Yeah, right! Your misguidance led Sarutobi to disaster!"

The old man on the other side of the room pointed to the sword in his stomach. "Yeah, thanks a lot."

And, of course, the best line from the movie:

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAY FOREVER?"
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I think this is a pretty well written fic, and the whole idea of Konan as Mulan is pretty amusing as well.

Now as for the good points...I think you pretty much nailed it here. You've got good grammar, spelling, and you got the movie dialogue pretty dead on.

I only have one problem...WHY THE HECK IS THERE ONLY TWENTY OF THESE? YOU NEED TO MAKE A NEW NARUTO PRINCESS FIC! X333

If you do decide to make another one, would you mind doing it on Kiara? From Lion King 2? Cause I think it'd be interesting to say the least.
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Okay, I haven't officially met any members of Akatsuki but I've read about them on different fan sites and it's hysterical reading about them being the different characters in Mulan, a movie I absolutely adore. Great job!
Kayah chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This story is freaking epic! I nearly bust a gut laughing at Orochimaru being the grandma! xD
Distorted Freak chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
HAHAHAH GRANDMA OROCHI WAS MY FAVORITE :D
moonshine86 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This was soo awesome! Hahaha, great story, amazing how you fit one whole movie into just one chapter! Haha, I'm gonna go and read the other stories next!
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh...my...freaking...JASHIN! Orochimaru is a grandmother! Somebody prepare the death bed in case she, I mean he's almost dead! Woah...Jiraiya and Tsunade...married and have Konan...(wheezes and gasps)

Madara...emperor...this is better than being Narissa. Does he has a long beard? ugh, what is Sasuke doing there? Oh...advisor. Does he have a tall hat and thin Chinese mustache? PPFFTT!

Ah, Tobi...

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHA! DRESSED IN RED SCALY OUTFIT! AND MERELY SEVEN INCHES! AHAHAHAHEHHEE! This story is getting nuts! OHH! the Hokages and the elders!

WHAT WAS THAT? PEIN? Yahiko's SON? Nya...(gets drunk and swings around)and, whoa! Kakuzu's the fat soldier! the FRIENDLY fat soldier. Ewaaw!

Oh shit, did I just read what I think I just read? Kisame, Deidara, and Kakuzu dressed as WOMEN! Deidara looks OK, but Kisame and Kakuzu...(gagged)

HAHA! Sasuke-teme loses his job! Suits for a traitor like ya!

Damn, I'm gonna read the others too. See ya later, folks!
Xanie chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw, I love that line! Y'know, the "would you like to stay forever?" one. Mulan was so embarassed. I've never seen the sequel, but I hope Sheng stayed. :)
MiScHeViOuS.fAiRy63 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I LOVED THAT! TOBI IS SO FUNNY!

TEMARI
Carito-fox chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
SO AWESOME!

I love it but I guess you aren't going the sequel

if you do it I will be even more happy 3
K. Nefertiti chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was fantastic. I want to see Temari soon!