Reviews for A Pyrokenetic's Mother
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
lovely chapter. Very good.

Anime Queen
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Your story continues to be good. Keep it up.

A few points:

-It's pyrokinetic.

-Little Hangleton first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It is where the Riddle Family lived, as well as their gardener, Frank.

-A name? Try any of the following: Pyra (Greek), Flamma (Latin), Nur/a (Aramaic), or any of Lehava/Lahava/Lahav (Hebrew).
Nos482reborn chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
hmm interesting possiblities here, lets see, pyrokenetic so a fire controller, hmm juliana celeste is her name, but her mother is terra so possibility of geomancer abilities as well..

Vulcana comes to mind as it has roots in both earth and fire, and is unique and not so over used like hotshot or the like,

I look forward to the continuation of this story
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Since her mother is Terra, I think it'd be a good idea, despite the fact she doesn't know who her mother is, to take the name Toph. Okay, just kidding, but her alias should have something to do with Earth, yes. After all, terra is greek for earth...

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Whoa, that was a surprise...

Excellent writing, and an intriguing plot. Shame about the pairing - ah, well, I've seen a few good BB x Rae fics.

Update soon, please!
emeralddragon24 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
DUDE! update QUICK! I want to know what happens.
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I LOVE IT! Continue! Excellent Job ma soeur! XOXO xStarfirexRobinxo
Lyz Shadow chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Wait... Who's the father? I haven't watched Titans in a while... Anyway, names... Candice means white flame in greek, but other than that, I've got nothing. Sorry. Please update soon anyway.
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Well, if you want to go into mythology, there are a number of fire goddesses to choose from. I like either Brigid/Brigit/Brighid (Celtic) or Pele (Hawaiian) the best, but there are more to choose from if you want.

-John