Reviews for The Greil Company
ObscuraDemon chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I'm not even sure what I love about this so much, I just love it is all. Kawaii! 3 ... 0.0 oh my god was that me? please ignore the blatant fangirlism. Seriously though, inventive idea for a fic, very entertaining.
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Haha! Quite amusing!

Why is Soren the only one without a last name? I was quite entertained by Tormod Flare and Skrimir Fang...
Paula-Ana chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
i was thinking this is funny,but when i got to the end i was laughing so hard i couldn't bear it. its super hilarious.

One more thing: give this to ike.(Throws author box)

can you guess what it is...a new cell phone(Since ike lost his old one to a cup of coffe)
ej8012 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Ha-ha, very funny. Not bad, but who in their right mind would put GATRIE as the head of Public Relations?
Rusen 'Kiwi' Redhex chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
THE COFFEE DIDN'T DRY.

I vote for a sequal!

:D
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
*giggles* I like seeing the problems that Ike's having and how Ike's reacts to girls trying to get his attention.

Great positions for different people. I like companies... I really have to wonder what Shinon did to make the products explode in the Laguz hotel's lobby. *Grins*

Well written. Fun read.
lunar koi chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
llmao, this was a good story, ty for the laughs
Bittencupcake chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Gee this was fun XD

Enjoyed it really a nice AU for the Greil Mercenaries...although poor Ike.

Also enjoyed how you put the characters

And Boyd was kind of creepy

Aimee scares me. End of story xwx
Cheezbuckets chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
ha! lolness! Aimee is so very irritatingly un-sublte, isnt she :D i pity ike's pants and cell phone. keep it up!
Winged Dancer chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
So I'll be sincere, I only read this because it's one of the three fics listed as "Ike & Soren". BUT man did I enjoy it :D!

I'm already a sucker for AUs, but you really pulled it off real well, too. The bit with Aymee and the coffee was just great... she's so willy nd subtle, isn't she? And you have the names for everyone's corporations and stuff!

And for some reason I'm glad to know that Greil and Elena are alive... Anyway, I really liked this, it's kinda a shame it's finished, heh.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
A pity the formatting and emails were butchered, but despite those tragic losses this fic was still very clever and quite in character. I can practically see Soren scolding away with every word. Very, very nice!
MissPixel chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh this is delicious. I can hear Soren's voice in my head when I'm reading his lines (metaphorically... I can see his character portrait moving its 2D lips...). I too wish that ffnet hadn't massacre all formatting/html, because as great as this was, I'm sure the extra html would have made it extra perfect!

I'm going to look at your other stuff now. Write more plz? :)
R Amythest chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aha, this. I still find it a fun, cute little piece, although I must agree that it's several times more charming with the right HTML.
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
You girl (at least I think you're a girl) are a PURE GENIUS! I've never thought of Fire Emblem in this setting and now that you wrote it, I can't believe it's never been thought of. Such a pity doesn't like email address because I was most amused by Aimee's.

I love your fic so far and really hope you keep it up. I would say 'update soon' but don't rush yourself writing it because I'll happily wait as long as you keep this standard up.