Reviews for Family Reunion
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
LadyDV011 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
AWESOME! this definitely reminded of Madea's Family Reunion
jambacute chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
now this made my day. thank you!
lil-lady-isis chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that was hot i like it and thank for the pm
VoldieandtheDeathMunchers chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
-laughs- Funny! It's not quite as good as your other stories, I think, but still excellent. Also, I see you like FMA. Care to check out the FMA story I've got posted? It's co-authored with my cousin, and she's really losing confidence. She's got like no self esteem, so I'm hoping if a few more people express interest, it'll give her a boost. You don't have to of course, it is simply a request.

N-E-WAYS, great job, mate! It shall be favourited!

-Major Riza McKirdy, Lupine Alchemist
hispanicinuyashalover chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I really like this story it was really cute.
queenruby987 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I love your story this is the second time I've read it. I like the way you wrote all the characters and surprisingly they all seem to be in character in my opion. Keep up the great work and keep on writing!
CelestialDragon423 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This story amused me to no end! I really can't imagine why you didn't get more reviews for it becuase it was really funny! Personaly, I adore any story with InuTaisho in it where he isn't abusing InuYasha or yelling at Sesshomaru or some other nonsense. Most people see him as a care free, if not somewhat mischievous, person. Though, I doubt, that anyone in their right mind would want to get on his bad side. Your portrayal of him fit that soo well, and, while you didn't make her evil, you certainly made Sess' mother a pain in the butt. I would have put ass, but I would have gotten bleeped out. Opps, I guess I'm going to get bleeped out anyway.

This little bit of nonsense made me want to write my own, so I say thanks for the muse that you have given me!

Oh, and just as a side note, after visiting your profile, I whole heartedly aprove of all your favorites, both authors and stories. I love them all too. LONG LIVE SESS/RIN. May they forever piss off those Kaugra fans till the ends of the earth. *bows deeply* enough of my rambling now.

A Well Satisfied Reader,

CelestialDragon423
brittyvj chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was the most funnyest thing I ever read. Ha thats what she gets for a prokchop.