Reviews for Transitions
Guest chapter 28 . 11/12/2015
You know, the previous parts were more enjoyable, what really made this one stumble was you turning Adam into Moses and really cranking the whole Catholic propaganda thing up to eleven. I had to skip several parts when that happened.
lovestoread2022 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I just want to say I love your writing and hope you continue to share your gift with others! Thank you for finishing these stories they have been so much fun to read. :)
hooked chapter 28 . 7/14/2013
*slackjawed* This was outstanding. I was up almost all night to finish reading it. And the way you brought God into it...I'm totally speechless! This is FABULOUS. Thank you for your talent and hard work! Now off to read Interludes...I'm so excited to find out what's next.
FromMyBackyard chapter 28 . 5/17/2011
YAY! Though I find it sad and a bit of a let down that the stories are finally over. I want them to go on forever. Can I stay as a fly-on-the-wall in your Eternia? Forever?

Thank you so much for writing these. I discovered them at a time I needed them most. They gave me a lift I desperately needed.
FromMyBackyard chapter 26 . 5/17/2011
I knew it was Hutch! The moment Hawk went on alert the first time he met him in chapters back, I knew he was behind it all.

Maybe I read it too fast or wrong, but there seem to be continuity and/or missing pieces in this chapter, especially during the fight between Damian, Hutch, and He-Man. All of a sudden Hawk shows up out of nowhere slashing and there's om explanation.

And I think there may be a line separation missing between segments as well, there's a segment that seems to swap from the name Hutch to Hawk and back again with no explanation.
FromMyBackyard chapter 22 . 5/17/2011
Marlena slapped He-Man! HA!

That's good because someone needed to. Sometimes I think he's too righteous for his own good, too expecting of himself. But then again, he is He-Man and he wouldn't be without that.

And the Sorceress, nothing to do but sit around all day in the Castle, with the occasional fly-over. It's good it doesn't get to them much. Many would go crazy living that life.
FromMyBackyard chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
I KNEW IT! They did send Cringer!

HE-MAN! How good is it to have him back? FANTASTIC! *squee* A big sigh of relieve all around, a girlie giggle of happiness, and away we go!
FromMyBackyard chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
'She took my family,'" he said in a whiny tone. "That didn't make you evil. You chose evil."

"Oops. I guess he'll have a headache now."

Wrong or not, those are the funniest lines I've read. And it gets even funnier because I can hear them so well in my head - perfect pitch and tone.
FromMyBackyard chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
They didn't get Cringer to take the sword, did they? We haven't heard from him in a while.
FromMyBackyard chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
HA! I laugh in ridiculousness at this rumor. Adam has always been honorable. This is one of "Spector's" ideas to turn everyone against him and destroy the Royal family.
FromMyBackyard chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Stink Bomb! Hahahahahahaha... Beautiful! How perfect is that! I love it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 10/12/2010
marvellous
SEAN chapter 28 . 4/25/2009
THIS WAS A GREAT STORY I HAVE BEEN A BIG HE-MAN FAN FOR SO LONG I LOVE THE 1980S HE-MAN LOT BETTER THEN THOSE OTHER ONES THAT CAME OUT I DONT REMEMBER A SERENA ON THE SHOW IS SHE NEW OR SOME U MADE UP FOR THIS STORY AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE U MAKE A HE-MAN STORY WEAR HE-MAN AND SHE-RA MEANTS MY OTHER PERSONAL FAV HERO SUPERMAN BUT MAKE SURE HE HAS ALL OF HIS POWERS I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN IF THEY WOULD MET ON THE SHOW BUT IF U COULD PUT HIM IN UR STORYS THAT BE COOL ALSO I DONT KNOW IF U NOTICE OR NOT BUT THE STORY ADAM AND TEELA ITS JUST LIKE THE STORY WITH KIM POSSIBLE AND RON STOPPIBLE LIKE HOW THEY BOTH GREW UP WITH EACH OTHER BEING BEST FRIENDS AND SLOW BUT URE ENOUCH THEY FALL IN LOVE AND ALL FOUR FIGHT CRIME BUT IN THERE OH DIFFERENT WAY LOL SEE U CAN SEE WHAT I MEAN
Batsy chapter 28 . 3/20/2009
This was a neat idea for a story but a better beta would help you with execution. There were a lot of typos that interrupted the flow of the story. You didn't even keep character names consistent through the chapters - Reuben/Rueben.
PriestessHelene chapter 28 . 11/13/2008
Great job. Really nice story on what a person's actions could take them. Good or Evil? There is no fine line about it. This was a more serious story line on how a person faith could have wavered if their beliefs stem from either vanity or spiritual.