Reviews for Feels Like Home
AgentRez chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is a great story. I kind of like your version of how they got back together better than the rushed way they did it on the real show. Your version seemed more realistic, because it seemed strange to me that Peyton didn't have any anger or even insecurity on the real show despite the fact that Lucas said I do to another woman.

I also loved how you mentioned one of the other visits they had between seasons 4 and 5, before the proposal/ambush in 505. I don't think I have seen any other fics that did that. And the way you described it was hot :)

Great job with this...I hope you write more Leyton stories, because I am going through withdrawal now that they are off the show.
redguitar chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
loved this, great work!
Dirtynikki chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I love it
SocietyGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Such a beautiful and sexy story. I loved the mix between absolute smut and romance. They are seriously one of the best couples to write this style of story because even though we don't get to see it onscreen, you know they would have some seriously dirty sex.

Excellent job, you writing is fantastic!

~ SG
kylielink chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
that was great.
ofplaidandstoli chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
"I want you, I miss you, and I love you"... Let's start there, because that is one hell of a line! Seriosuly, seriously awesome.

Since i loved "The Secret's in The Telling" so much, i thought your other stories would be equally brilliant, and boy was i right! This one kind of mixes sweetness and kinkyness... and that's all i can ask for in a LP story, really. I couldn't say which part i love more, because i think when one reads this, they're bound to LOVE the story in a whole. I think the sex scene (wich, by the way, is SO awesome!) is a great following to the flashbacks, and the fact that it's in the COMET gives it a whole new, sexy meaning.

Powerful story, for sure. Definitely how i wished all of it had turned out.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I loved this fic. I am a huge Layton fan.

Brandy
Leytonfan2011 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow. Fave. Story. Ever! lol
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
love it
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Really enjoyed it - well done!
LP Forever chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Absolutely amazing! The perfect scenario in the comet.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was FABULOUS!
othstewy chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Wow! That was amazing! So many memorable and significant lines. Exactly what we needed to enlist some LP hope. It couldn't have ended any better with them in the comet on top of each other. Can't wait for another update from you!
simplyme7196 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
um OMG my love! That was so freaking hot. Really, you amaze me. It was awesome. You totally did the Comet justice. Wow, it was absolutely how I envisioned it and you executed it perfectly. I could not have done it better myself. You need to write more smut, my girl. Katie I love you! It totally made my day.
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
loved tie story, i hope we get an LP ending!