Reviews for Operation: Birthday Cake
radcherryblossom chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Woow, nice move Sasuke. I couldn't help smiling at the cute-ness of this story. Very kawaii. Nice, creative plot and absolutely no grammatical errors! Good job!
Rating: 8/10 :)
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Chouji is such a sweetheart! Poor guy seems to get forgotten a sad.

Everything about this was super cute and I enjoyed it, excellent work!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
this was a good story! i hope you update the others soon! merry christmas btw!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I love cakes! ( )
XeniaKunoichi chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I substituted baking powder with baking soda was not pretty. Or tasty, for that matter.
themanlymoustache chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww, this was so cute. I really liked how sweet Sasuke was to Sakura. And the whole line about him being a 'rock' made me laugh.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010

HAHAHHAHA! YEAH STH LIKE THAT HAPPENED WITH MY FRIEND! I'm good at cooking but... my friends they aren't quite the geniuses...
Xx AmuTadase xX chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
sorry for the last review. i click enter before i was doen with my name. all i had was Xx Amu*

i didnt finsh sorry _"
Xx Amu chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
aww their cute together! and XD sasuke's an dummy when it comes to cooking! XD LOL
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
hahahahahahah OH MY GOD! IS THS KID RETARTED WHO THE HELL ADDS BAKING SODA! but anyways i loved it! please make another.
CHERRY-BLOSSOM chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
hehe frilly apron :D
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
OMG really funny
CeciliaaktlSasuke chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
lol i kno what u mean with friends who aren't pros! We're in highschool and my friend didn't even kno how peel a potato X.X

lol she was doing it backwards...i was dying. Anywho lol nice one shot ..entertaining.
P-Prince chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Lol, great short story! its good to see you updating! I cant cook either :(
dahliadenoire chapter 1 . 5/22/2008