Reviews for Operation: Birthday Cake
radcherryblossom chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Woow, nice move Sasuke. I couldn't help smiling at the cute-ness of this story. Very kawaii. Nice, creative plot and absolutely no grammatical errors! Good job!
Rating: 8/10 :)
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Chouji is such a sweetheart! Poor guy seems to get forgotten a lot...how sad.

Everything about this was super cute and I enjoyed it, excellent work!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
this was a good story! i hope you update the others soon! merry christmas btw!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I love cakes! ( )
XeniaKunoichi chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I substituted baking powder with baking soda once...it was not pretty. Or tasty, for that matter.
themanlymoustache chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww, this was so cute. I really liked how sweet Sasuke was to Sakura. And the whole line about him being a 'rock' made me laugh.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
HAHHAHAHHAHHA! I loved it! IT WAS WAY TOO AWESOME! I. Loved. It.

HAHAHHAHA! YEAH STH LIKE THAT HAPPENED WITH MY FRIEND! I'm good at cooking but... my friends they aren't quite the geniuses...
Xx AmuTadase xX chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
sorry for the last review. i click enter before i was doen with my name. all i had was Xx Amu*

i didnt finsh sorry _"
Xx Amu chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
aww their cute together! and XD sasuke's an dummy when it comes to cooking! XD LOL
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
hahahahahahah OH MY GOD! IS THS KID RETARTED WHO THE HELL ADDS BAKING SODA! but anyways i loved it! please make another.
CHERRY-BLOSSOM chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
hehe frilly apron :D
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
OMG really funny
CeciliaaktlSasuke chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
lol i kno what u mean with friends who aren't pros! We're in highschool and my friend didn't even kno how peel a potato X.X

lol she was doing it backwards...i was dying. Anywho lol nice one shot ..entertaining.
P-Prince chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Lol, great short story! its good to see you updating! I cant cook either :(
dahliadenoire chapter 1 . 5/22/2008