Reviews for Night on the Town
proudinfidel chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
That was pretty funny. I had a similar idea which I wrote for my own fanfict entitled "Aang's Bachelor Party," in which Aang hangs out with Mila and Kila, two water tribe girls that school him on sex, but he didn't actually sleep with them much to Uncle Iroh's and Madame June(formerlly bounty hunter June's) dismay. At any rate, very cool overall. Love the first part of the story where Aang is being ordered by Zucko to "sleep with this man's sister."
Nicole'KA chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
ah cliffhanger :(
Ror-EE chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
ROTFLMAO! Zuko & Sokka being drunk & together is to much!

Imagine if Katara heard what Sokka said about what she needed to "loosen up!"

Please write more!
avkanar00 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
LMAO! OMG this is so funny! i can't stop laughing! poor Aang xD
86thetomato chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
please please finish this story!
AppleTart290 chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
PLEASE WRITE MORE, this story is so great, please write more I NEED to know what happens
Mr-Zax chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
please keep this going
AppleTart290 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I absolutley love it please please PLEASE update soon
Mrs. Aang chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Tjis story is hialarious so far! I'm putting you on Alert!
WITW chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
This is pretty good, very funny, but I was a little surprised, for Sokka's Bachelor party it was pretty tame...compared to what usuealy happens when the equation SokkaAlchole is added up anyway. I would have suspected Tohp to do something extreme, even though I'm a tokka shipper, I don't mind Suki, but COME ON! This is Sokka, the BEST friend of the Blind Bandit, you know she would have given him something big, she's rich, and cares deeply for her friends. I look forward to the next chapter, till then ja ne!
websitefanboy chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
LOVED IT
Summer Sweetheart chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
I love this! Nicely written, hot, and funny too! _ I'd love to read some more soon.
Juxtaposie chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Wait... is that it? That's not it, right? Homigod, this made me laugh. Girlbending! Hilarious! Why have I not heard that one before?
RueBroadway chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
OMG! This is so fuckin hilarious!

Drunk Zuko and Sokka are way too funny.

I can't wait for the next chapter :o)
sara chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
lol zuko and sokka r drunk!