Reviews for Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration
Tannerdarko chapter 1 . 5/18
I'm watching the blues brothers and finally figured out where the name of this fix comes from lol.
theLadyCheshire chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
oh wow, this was great. i laughed sooo hard at Malena and Mikaela's interactions, and i'm so glad to finally find a fic where she's a powerful dynamic character who kicks hard-core butt rather than just being 'the girl'. may i borrow the nickname 'Bessie' if i ever get around to writing my own fic?
xVentressx chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
OCs are .
I think Malena is an epic female.(with an epic pervy humorXD)
And right now I'm listening to her 'theme song' and I can't help but think of how MUCH it fits herXD
I hope the action will be from her POV now:3
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Fragging Primus! I was laughing so hard at the mental image I got from Malena yelling into the phone and Prime possibly being on the other end. Just the image I got of what his faceplates would look like at hearing the words she spoke had me laughing so hard that I fell from my seat and was practically lubricating myself. I can see Prime, standing there stiff as a board with his optics wide with pure shock and a stupefied expression written all over his faceplates... and then one of the other Bots coming over concerned about what made him get that expression and poking him and Prime falling over backward, still stiff as a board. LMFAO
Grizzlybearsandteacups chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Honestly, I've probably read and re-read this story atleast ten times, I can't get enough of Lena, Mikaela and Jazz. WHY THE FUCK WASN'T THIS STORED AWAY INTO MY FAVOURITES SOONER ?! :C
dogisms chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
Great story! I really love when OC's are well implemented, and since that was the case here, I have no reproaches to make.
Starcee138 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
LOL the 'gonnapissmyself' handle. where i am, we call it the 'ohshit' handle
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Go Jazz!
Keshtarii chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Ok, this is probably the third or fourth time I've read your OLOBA set (which says I REALLY love it, BTW), and every time I read it I can't help picturing Eliza Dushku as Malena! I know you probably didn't write it with her in mind as the actress, but it SOOO fits! I've even mentioned it to a couple of other readers, and they agree! By the way, did I mention yet that I love this series? Oh yeah, I did. Its worth mentioning again.

HonorGuard Ra chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Cock-rider? LOL.
rainkisses chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
Hi. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this story. Great work! Looking forward to reading more of yours. :)
Daklog73 chapter 20 . 2/10/2011
This story is amazing! I loved every chapter and now am sad that I'm done with it.

I especially loved how you wrote Jazz, he's always been my fav and you wrote him perfectly. Everything he says and does I can see him doing. Jazz is one crazy dude and you nailed him!

I also loved Ironhide's little freak out when he heard about the Lennox girls. He's such a softy. Again, I felt he was written perfectly.

Optimus's "roll out and kick ass" line made me spit out my drink. I honestly don't think he'd ever say that, but it was great to see. I must admit I'd pretty much kill to hear him say it.

And Ratchet, well, I don't think anyone could get him wrong, I just adore him.

I loved Malena character, she seems a bit like me. She was a joy throughout.

I truly look forward to any continuing of this story, I just had a blast with it.
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
i loved this story! especialy the parts with Optimus Prime! [please don't mind my spelling. im terrible at it! XD] :D
chaitea16 chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
I will crack a smile while reading a lot of fanfictions. Sometimes even chuckle. You actually had me most literally laughing out loud at various brilliant lines and scenes during an around fantastic story. No wonder so many people kept recommending it to me.

Your characterizations were fun and plot line a blast to follow. Also, while i'm not a big fan of holos, you really did an excellent job utilizing them logically. They didn't just feel like an uncreative cop-out but an integral part of the characters to do what they needed to at given circumstances.

Also, smart move to not have the story initially in your OC's pov. Got me to fall in love and completely accept her first without viewing her through my overly paranoid Mary-sue detection goggles. Now I'm more then gun-hoe to read up on what happens next through her... unique view.