Reviews for Jasper Knows
suedwind chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Great story!

Its interresting to read another alternative of Bellas change as I only knew the Breaking Dawn change ;)
Lisa chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
That was awsome hurry up and write more i am home schooled to and love to read
EJ 12212012 chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
I love!
switzerlanditis chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Does Bella blush or something? Lol, I didn't quite get that.

It's very good btw. Update [:
Miss Whoniverse chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
I liked it. I'm going through all your stories, and the Eragon one, and you have a good style
Mommys-Little-Nightmare chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
I love this!

great POV work.

more soon?
melissaturkey chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
this was great, I was so happy that edwards guilt was short lived and that he still was fixated by her every move..it just made me think of happy endings, which I love!

all "my love"s though were a little too concentrated, if you know what I mean, he needed to have used his other pet names on her, he has a ton, or just "...,love" not my love it just seemed...I dont know...but edward can pull it off cause he's just amazing like that...

thank you for the amazing story! Are you writing more? Cause I know I want more!
Twilightangel98 chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
That was really great. I love it.
melissaturkey chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
I reread this chapter alot! it is the best, maybe because finally knowing what Bella is thinking is extaordinary!

you asked for critism and I cant give you much the only thing I would have to say is that though you used very great descriptive words to describe the transformation in Bella's "flashbacks" they are a little...well poetic, not in a bad way it has an amazing affect, but though Bella is smart she doesnt always use such discriptive thinking, fo instance sometimes she's simplistic,like when she moves to Forks she thinks: GREEN, and that is enough to get the point across, I guess from a human stand point it just doesnt seem like something a real person would think is all and I mean that in the most respectful way possible because I love this story and think you are an amazing writer, so that is basically it, maybe edward didnt seem worried or guilty enough maybe?...but everything else by far is perfect!

thanks so much for this fan fic, melissaturkey :)
melissaturkey chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
carlisle's perspective of the last moments was priceless, really priceless, and i know you're probably tired of hearing this but it made me love the character that much more...

really you are fabulous and there are no other words to express this story either, so good luck and continue writing on many things cause you are amazing! :)
melissaturkey chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
a great rosalie reaction, okay so i love her now like everyone else, I love this fan fic! its great!

really the words themselves are not enough, i love this i really do, youre a great writer!
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
oh my God! this is the best transformation fan fic ever and Im only on the first PoV, this is amazing, i love jasper more than ever now!
blondemysterychic chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
damnit i love this story! Who gives a crap about tenses, though! Please update soonD
HomieGPoptart chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
i liked Rosalies change of heart lol
rosalindleconte chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I think that perhaps this is the strongest of the series yet becvause you really have a captured the emotional situation between Bella and Edward in this critical moment.

Why don't you write the story of their intimate conversation?