Reviews for Harry Potter and the Canadian Intervention
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
It is deceptive to call this story finished when nothing was resolved. A main character died, Voldemort has exposed magic to the mundane world, and no one is safe. Calling this complete is totally misleading.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Hermione is a pretty crappy friend. Harry has to prove how badly Dumbledore mistreated him? There was obviously enough evidence that Dumbledore was arrested and then he harmed the aurors bringing him to the Ministry, but Hermione needs more proof? Not a friend I would want to guard my back.
JlovesGaara chapter 20 . 4/20/2016
Perfect! I'm glad it stopped here. This is the kind of story that could have gone on and on and on...well done, loved Frank and Harry's relationship.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
WALES IS NOT IN ENGLAND! anyway...being a welshie myself I can tell you if anything it should be Godrics Hollow, 'county', Wales, Great Britain (at least)
MisterCrown chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
That picture you're using for the Story looks a lot like Miraak...
Good Story However, you've got me interested.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...kudos yes... but elsewhere robbieslostsock
Avid Reader0907 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I am enjoying your story so far. I love Harry being with this muggle you have created. The Canadian government is interesting, and I like the interaction between the ministries. You have written all the characters well. The only thing is in this chapter- and it is so little- is that this bit of conversation seems strange.
"I was a stag when I was alive."
That got a smile from Harry.
"Now I know why my Patronus is a stag, dad."
Harry did find out what his father's Animagus form was in book 3 in the conversation with Lupin and Dumbledore. How this is it seems like Harry did not know the form.
Besides this, everything flows and works! I am happily going to continue reading this!
kitty chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
Good story. Shame it was not finished in spite of being marked as complete. I was very disappointed in how you ended it leaving so much left unsolved. Then you completely abandoned the sequel. Be nice if you came back and tied up loose ends on this. Not holding my breath though. I hate when someone marks a story complete. You spend your time reading it and then it just ends leaving so much left unsaid. I mean really. Bill just died and thats it? Wow! Not good.
Yuurei no Chu chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I really like this, it's an awesome start, and more importantly, the characters are themselves! :D I'll definitely try to review every chapter...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
don't you think this is a tad unrealistic?some guy,although famous appears stranded and they take him in like that?don't you think harry is out of control?
anyway the concept is good.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Seriously, Dumbledore should burn for how he handled Harry. Dream scenario, old codger gets hit with either an AK orrr gets obliviated of everything/and or locked up in a mental institution. Idk, just can't stand him!
JlovesGaara chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
Still a great story. I like that one of your Canadian characters said "jesus christ" as opposed to "merlin" like the brits do. It was an interesting separation and goes to show how talented of a writer you are. Keep it up :)
JlovesGaara chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Wow I love this story! I'm really surprised you don't have more reviews. I've always loved stories where Harry leaves the country, makes new friends, declares his magical and financial independence, etc. Can't wait for more!
Free Siri chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I agree wih you with the Ron and Hermione things which is partially why I have such trouble with Harry/Hermione pairings. Plus half the time she annoys me anyway.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Harry wastes a lot of money for someone that has very little. What with his 'keep the change' all the time. Also, the character building was poor in this chapter. Travis is beginning to form but Frank feels like a ghost. He floats there but has no substance or form. I'm unclear as of right now if he is the love interest or if Travis is. If Frank is the love interest then he need some work. And even if he isn't the love interest, he still needs work. I know this is only the third chapter, but I feel as if better character introductions are in order.
Other than these things, not too bad so far and I will continue reading.