Reviews for Siren Blood
BriseisRose chapter 52 . 7/3/2010
Great chapter! I can't believe how much I have been neglecting reviewing. I absolutely love that Esme and Joanna are becoming friends. It's also nice to have some information on how Joanna knows about vampires. That was one mysterious chapter. I love that you brought in the heritage thing. It's fantastic background information. Also, I know he's not a big character, but I'm actually hoping that Richard will drive Bella away with his over-protectiveness. This way, he will realize what he's doing to her. That would probably make him stop blaming. Hmmm...and Joanna's talking about divorce. I wonder if that means she will go with Peter (I can't spell his real name). Richard certainly does not act like a husband. He doesn't trust her enough to even talk to her. Can't wait to see what happens! XOXO
Cheznut2 chapter 52 . 7/2/2010
I have loved reading "Siren Blood" and can't wait to read more of it. its a really good story and well written.
Adam1207 chapter 51 . 6/27/2010
Wow I think this is a great story! I wish the chapters would be closer together. I am glad your surgery went well and will get better soon.
Parvulus of Ink chapter 52 . 6/23/2010
Aww, I love Esme :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 52 . 6/23/2010
Esme you certainly have great insight and getting to know Bella's mom as a person and becoming her friend was no doubt beneficial to both of you. Bella certainly didn't have an easy life, but at least she had a lot of beings looking out for her and making sure she survived. I have no doubt Joanna saw exactly what she told you and that she knew who or what those beings were. The wolves were werewolf/shapeshifters maybe? Protecting her from harm that had nothing to do with vampires. And now we know why the scar is round. Did you ever tell Bella any of what her mother revealed to you? Or Edward? They would certainly be interested, and Bella would very probably understand why her mother didn't tell her. Maybe Bella will tell us what she thinks about all of it.
Pheadra47 chapter 52 . 6/22/2010
What a great change of pace. Love having the mums get together for a talk and learn more about Bella's history. Interesting idea to bring in the Fae - fairy godmother for Bella? Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Wishing you the best for the surgery and recovery.
Xavier2163 chapter 52 . 6/22/2010
I like Joanne, and I hope she doesn't get left behind in Bella's life. Hopefully she ends up with Peter/Aleksey, although I can see where that could be a problem since she's married to Robert. I suppose we'll have to wait and see what happens when Bella leaves home.

These Fae seem interesting. Maybe Esme will have an opportunity to ask about them later on, or maybe Edward will share his research about them, if he's taken the time to investigate if they exist or not.

Maybe if Joanne does end up with Aleksey, she'll have an opportunity to write a chapter in this journal.
Viper003 chapter 52 . 6/21/2010
Really good chapter! I enjoyed reading Esme's point of view and hearing Bella's mother's point of view on the things that have happened and are happening to Bella.

Great job! Can't wait to see what you have planned next!
justareader2BAB chapter 52 . 6/21/2010
Brava, author! Thanks for giving Emse a chance to 'speak.'
Pheadra47 chapter 51 . 6/16/2010
I've just found your stories and I'm enjoying them very much. I find them well written apart from some spelling and grammatical mistakes. I love the idea behind this story and have been telling all the twifans at work about it. I have set up an alert for Siren Blood and hope to get an e-mail soon telling me that there is a new chapter.

I have read that you have been ill and have had some surgeries, I hope you get well soon and have no more problems.
justareader2BAB chapter 51 . 6/14/2010
Thanks for another chapter! I have grown to love this story and feel like I am getting a letter from dear friends whenever another chapter is posted. I will always try to remember to give feedback, but sometimes I read the story on my DSi, and using the one click typing method is cumbersome. You have responded to feedback in the past. Please don't feel it is necessary. (I'd rather know the time was spent creatively writing!)

I trust that your surgeries and the subsequent recovery is going as expected.

Parvulus of Ink chapter 51 . 6/14/2010
Haha, Bella is funny when she's extremely unaware of her predicament!

What was all that about the scar?
Noble Korhedron chapter 51 . 6/12/2010
Ah crap! You were in surgery? Can I ask what for? Cute new Ch. A-.
Xavier2163 chapter 51 . 6/12/2010
I liked this chapter. It would appear that Bella's mom knows more than she'll come out and admit too. It seems curious that Edward can't get a good read on her thoughts, but then Bella's shield ability is probably hereditary, and maybe she get's it from her mom here.

Looking forward to reading more. Have a good summer, and good luck with your surgeries.
SamiLea chapter 51 . 6/11/2010
Once again, I love Bella's mom. She is awesome, and so understanding. She seems to know what is always going on. It is great. Love this story, I think it is absolutely wonderful.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »