Reviews for Siren Blood
alicefan32 chapter 69 . 10/30/2011
great chapter. We all know bella will say yes.
Noble Korhedron chapter 69 . 10/30/2011
Hmmmm, sneaky! Typical Alice, I.M.O. And who's Beth? That part is confusing me...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 69 . 10/30/2011
You are a very good person Edward. Betting whoever was helping the Fae prince was able to keep Alice from seeing exactly what was going to happen. He no doubt was able to make Beth believe that Richard had coerced her brother and that killing Bella was the only way to make her life better. It is a good thing that Jerome and Markus were able to help Beth live a happier life. The prince got off fairly easy. But hopefully he won't try hurting anyone else. And if he ever runs into Bella again she will be a vampire and able to hold her own against him. Maybe even make him regret he ever tried to hurt her. I think your brothers and sisters were as anxious for you to marry Bella as you were. It is easy to understand her fears about sleepwalking and being alone. And from a human point of view that you might fall out of love with her if she was gone. As mature and smart as Bella is, she was still insecure at 17. Her parents have been married for a long time and she's seeing them fighting and drifting apart, so it is understandable that she would feel the same could happen with the two of you even though you had explained the nature of vampire love and mating. Have no doubt at all that she will say yes to marrying you. And not every girl wants the big wedding with all the frills. Bella has much simpler and practical tastes. Betting she would go for a small intimate wedding with just family and a few friends. Might not be a bad idea if Aleksey was there to sort of give her away. He's more of a father to her than Richards ever was. And he would no doubt be thrilled to see her married to you. Am wondering if Bella kept the marriage secret from her mother. Somehow I think Joanne would understand and approve.
lolvampirebookworm2000 chapter 68 . 10/25/2011
*Jaw Drops to the floor*

I didn't even think that it could possibly even be a women. I thought it was going to be a man. She seems mad with revenge... hmmmm I wonder how she didn't leave her scent behind all those times before.

*Picks up Jaw*

Can't wait till the next chapter

BTW: I have always loved Aleksey He is my favorite character besides the obvious and Emmett !

:D
abbyweyr chapter 68 . 10/24/2011
oh, so didn't see that possibility. sad for the girl, wonder if grief/revenge enhanced by the 'prince' in anyway and he still likely has a role in all this. Funny story about Bella trying to make cookies with Uncle Peter. Sweet Emmett willing to move too and Rosalie also willing, but Bella had it right with Rose being in the auto class.
ChefJayla chapter 68 . 10/24/2011
Evil cliffy!
Hyvanna chapter 68 . 10/24/2011
Didn't see that comeing. I was so sure it would have been the prince, but agian, as you are so good at, you took us in an unexspected direction haveing nothing to do with Myth but good-ol-fashion human insanity. Awesome Job ;)

I like that the sister is insain with hurt, that she would place the blame on an military recruter. I would never think of that but now I can so see someone doing that taking it out on the one person that has to make the military sound good... Just WoW. Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes Up!

*CYBOR HUGS* A long but goooooooooood journey I am glad to get to tag-a-long on, you know with all the red harrings and missleads okay maybe my own Assumeing to find out I'm way off is what keeps me drooling for more *Big Smile-N-Wink*... Have Fun!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 68 . 10/23/2011
Thought the prince had friends helping him. Just figured they weren't human. And obviously all of them are not human. Glad you had the sense to involve Aleksey and the Protectors, Edward. Reasonably certain you didn't have a lot to be jealous of where Aleksey is concerned. But I'm also sure it was extremely hard for you not to be jealous of anyone who showed Bella affection. A very interesting situation with the human girl wanting revenge on Richard for convincing her brother to enlist. Guessing he died in Korea. Thinking this attack on Bella might have given Joanna some additional ammunition in not wanting to make the move to Great Falls with her husband. The families of his recruits are going after her daughter? What mother is going to stand for that? And Richard hasn't had much luck in keeping his daughter from other accidents. Emmett's offer to move was altruistic. But Bella was also right. He can't ask Rose to give up what she has worked so hard to achieve. And your achievement Rose will no doubt help other girls who want to study subjects that have always been considered for boys only. You've definitely done good things for the future of women. Am curious as to what the girl used to spill Bella's blood. A knife would be my first guess. A gun would have made noise unless she had a silencer. No doubt you were able to save Bella. Or did you have to change her because of what the girl did? That would sort of solve the moving problem. But it would be very bad for Joanna and Richard. Though maybe if it caused them to divorce Joanna might just end up with Aleksey and be able to see Bella for eternity. Definitely going to be on pins and needles until you put up your next journal entry Edward.
alicefan32 chapter 68 . 10/23/2011
very surprising
alicefan32 chapter 67 . 10/21/2011
great chapter.
alicefan32 chapter 66 . 10/21/2011
great chapter
Hyvanna chapter 67 . 10/17/2011
Yikes worried about the move and now the threat, which I can only 'assume' what magicless person that could be. Looking forward to seeing and getting through both delimas, with hopes of a little hint of Aleksey :). TWO THUMBS-N-TWO BIG TOES UP!

*Snicker* And why can I so see Emmett dressing up acting like 007, then in all sleek black nyja style cloths hiding behind trees and building and then yes also even Sherlock with spyglass in hand and big pipe hanging out his mouth lol. Have Fun!
lolvampirebookworm2000 chapter 67 . 10/16/2011
SNAP! somebody is trying to come after Bella again I just caught up with all the latest chapters and now I am about to pee in my pajamas! In my head I'm trying to figure out who would want Bella to die but there are jsut so many people who would wowzers this is crazy! Bella's moving and stuff can I say WOW! I can't wait for the next chapter I wanna know what the note said sooooooooooooooooooooo badly so I can just flip out in my seat. The kitten is sooooo cute but for some reason I don't think that little kitten is legit it makes me feel as if the kitten is like some kinda evil kitten that morphs into a person who is a serial killer (active imagination)

aNYHOOOOOOO

WOnderful chapter cant wait for the next chapter! :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 67 . 10/16/2011
Was thinking Edward that Joanne might just be willing to sign the papers for Bella to marry you. She knows how much you and Bella love each other. She knows you are planning to marry her at some point. Though Richard might not be very happy. Did anyone think of that as an option? Seems to me that Bella's nightmares are telling her that she can't physically be apart from you and survive. Did she try and talk to her mother about this? As much as you aren't fond of Aleksey, did you try talking to him to see if he could be of any help? My first thought when Alice said her visions were fuzzy concerning Bella was the Fae prince. He still harbors a grudge against Bella because of his banishment, becoming an outcast, losing the throne, and no magic for three hundred years. That would make anyone a little cranky, and this loser was already psychotic. Looks like he has either found himself some new friends to help, or his mother didn't strip him of all his magic. Betting on the new friends. I'm sure you guys thought of him, especially if the person helping him can affect Alice's visions. Maybe Aleksey had some thoughts on who was threatening Bella? Still crossing my fingers that you two didn't have to be seperated and find out that Bella's life was threatened by that also.
ChefJayla chapter 66 . 10/14/2011
I didn't see the move coming, now that's an interesting twist. Can't wait to see where this all goes. Thank you.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »