Reviews for Siren Blood
Hyvanna chapter 69 . 10/31/2011
Welp he has 200 years to either cool off or stew, tho I'd just love being in Ireland to care about revenge lol.

Glad they altered her memory and could keep it from her dad who is a very good recruter I hope all of them think that way I don't know I never talked to one even tho every male on my side of the family has atleast gone thro basic training.

YAH! They talking getting hitched now! *Alice Clap* I can see her dad popping a vein tho her mom would be over joyed... speaking of her mom NOPE NOT GOING TO THINK ABOUT THAT LITTLE COMMIT! *Narrow Eyes at MidnightWalking* I know yoooou *Smile Big* and it's those little tidbits you throw in that makes me groan, growl and whimper cause I NEED MORE DAGGUMMIT! Your Killing Me your just... wait I just got a flash of Tom Hanks saying that to a female baseball player and her stinky soaks, which brings me to TWO THUMBS-N-TWO BIG TOES UP!
espaniola112 chapter 69 . 10/31/2011
I finally cought up with you! I've been wanting to comment since the begining but kept quiet as I don't review until I've read up to the last update. I have to say this is a very cleaver story, at some stage you realy had me on the whole 'we are real but steph got it wrong and I'm setting it straight' idea and it kept turning over in my head...It would be awsome if it was real! Don't worry if you are real I'm not ganna hunt you down, or reveal your secret but I think your stories are starting to ware off on me...I can be so random at times (see I'm writing you a review and one for the cullens too for if they're reading over your sholder) Hey wait I'm confuzzled is it Edward who posts this up or do you write and post up on behalf of Edward and in that case...how do you know the cullens?...see I'm the leader loony at my school, We're all psyco! hehe...Don't worry I'm not on any drugs, if I was you wouldn't see any difference anyway, or maybe I'd start acting 'normal' aaaa that's scary! *hide under table to get away from the needle*...hehe, Oh yeah! This is meant to be a review. Ok so um...I think what I've wrote shows what I feel about this story. Very cleaver if you came up with it your self and I want to know who you are and your connections to the cullens if you're helping them out. Keep the chapters coming and I realy love it, It's like a history lesson but romantic and funny and charming; it's interresting and I realy love it. So thank you for posting it up and as for Edward and Bella and all the Cullen pairs... You all deserve each over and I wish them all the best (thought they don't need it seeing as their love is forever, the lucky bunch) :) bye I have to get a fitting for my straight jacket...Whoa, Whoa I was joking! Jesus I'd think that you think I'm crazy or something *rolls eyes* jeez *sighes and shakes head, while walking off*
alicefan32 chapter 69 . 10/30/2011
great chapter. We all know bella will say yes.
Noble Korhedron chapter 69 . 10/30/2011
Hmmmm, sneaky! Typical Alice, I.M.O. And who's Beth? That part is confusing me...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 69 . 10/30/2011
You are a very good person Edward. Betting whoever was helping the Fae prince was able to keep Alice from seeing exactly what was going to happen. He no doubt was able to make Beth believe that Richard had coerced her brother and that killing Bella was the only way to make her life better. It is a good thing that Jerome and Markus were able to help Beth live a happier life. The prince got off fairly easy. But hopefully he won't try hurting anyone else. And if he ever runs into Bella again she will be a vampire and able to hold her own against him. Maybe even make him regret he ever tried to hurt her. I think your brothers and sisters were as anxious for you to marry Bella as you were. It is easy to understand her fears about sleepwalking and being alone. And from a human point of view that you might fall out of love with her if she was gone. As mature and smart as Bella is, she was still insecure at 17. Her parents have been married for a long time and she's seeing them fighting and drifting apart, so it is understandable that she would feel the same could happen with the two of you even though you had explained the nature of vampire love and mating. Have no doubt at all that she will say yes to marrying you. And not every girl wants the big wedding with all the frills. Bella has much simpler and practical tastes. Betting she would go for a small intimate wedding with just family and a few friends. Might not be a bad idea if Aleksey was there to sort of give her away. He's more of a father to her than Richards ever was. And he would no doubt be thrilled to see her married to you. Am wondering if Bella kept the marriage secret from her mother. Somehow I think Joanne would understand and approve.
lolvampirebookworm2000 chapter 68 . 10/25/2011
*Jaw Drops to the floor*

I didn't even think that it could possibly even be a women. I thought it was going to be a man. She seems mad with revenge... hmmmm I wonder how she didn't leave her scent behind all those times before.

*Picks up Jaw*

Can't wait till the next chapter

BTW: I have always loved Aleksey He is my favorite character besides the obvious and Emmett !

:D
abbyweyr chapter 68 . 10/24/2011
oh, so didn't see that possibility. sad for the girl, wonder if grief/revenge enhanced by the 'prince' in anyway and he still likely has a role in all this. Funny story about Bella trying to make cookies with Uncle Peter. Sweet Emmett willing to move too and Rosalie also willing, but Bella had it right with Rose being in the auto class.
ChefJayla chapter 68 . 10/24/2011
Evil cliffy!
Hyvanna chapter 68 . 10/24/2011
Didn't see that comeing. I was so sure it would have been the prince, but agian, as you are so good at, you took us in an unexspected direction haveing nothing to do with Myth but good-ol-fashion human insanity. Awesome Job ;)

I like that the sister is insain with hurt, that she would place the blame on an military recruter. I would never think of that but now I can so see someone doing that taking it out on the one person that has to make the military sound good... Just WoW. Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes Up!

*CYBOR HUGS* A long but goooooooooood journey I am glad to get to tag-a-long on, you know with all the red harrings and missleads okay maybe my own Assumeing to find out I'm way off is what keeps me drooling for more *Big Smile-N-Wink*... Have Fun!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 68 . 10/23/2011
Thought the prince had friends helping him. Just figured they weren't human. And obviously all of them are not human. Glad you had the sense to involve Aleksey and the Protectors, Edward. Reasonably certain you didn't have a lot to be jealous of where Aleksey is concerned. But I'm also sure it was extremely hard for you not to be jealous of anyone who showed Bella affection. A very interesting situation with the human girl wanting revenge on Richard for convincing her brother to enlist. Guessing he died in Korea. Thinking this attack on Bella might have given Joanna some additional ammunition in not wanting to make the move to Great Falls with her husband. The families of his recruits are going after her daughter? What mother is going to stand for that? And Richard hasn't had much luck in keeping his daughter from other accidents. Emmett's offer to move was altruistic. But Bella was also right. He can't ask Rose to give up what she has worked so hard to achieve. And your achievement Rose will no doubt help other girls who want to study subjects that have always been considered for boys only. You've definitely done good things for the future of women. Am curious as to what the girl used to spill Bella's blood. A knife would be my first guess. A gun would have made noise unless she had a silencer. No doubt you were able to save Bella. Or did you have to change her because of what the girl did? That would sort of solve the moving problem. But it would be very bad for Joanna and Richard. Though maybe if it caused them to divorce Joanna might just end up with Aleksey and be able to see Bella for eternity. Definitely going to be on pins and needles until you put up your next journal entry Edward.
alicefan32 chapter 68 . 10/23/2011
very surprising
alicefan32 chapter 67 . 10/21/2011
great chapter.
alicefan32 chapter 66 . 10/21/2011
great chapter
Hyvanna chapter 67 . 10/17/2011
Yikes worried about the move and now the threat, which I can only 'assume' what magicless person that could be. Looking forward to seeing and getting through both delimas, with hopes of a little hint of Aleksey :). TWO THUMBS-N-TWO BIG TOES UP!

*Snicker* And why can I so see Emmett dressing up acting like 007, then in all sleek black nyja style cloths hiding behind trees and building and then yes also even Sherlock with spyglass in hand and big pipe hanging out his mouth lol. Have Fun!
lolvampirebookworm2000 chapter 67 . 10/16/2011
SNAP! somebody is trying to come after Bella again I just caught up with all the latest chapters and now I am about to pee in my pajamas! In my head I'm trying to figure out who would want Bella to die but there are jsut so many people who would wowzers this is crazy! Bella's moving and stuff can I say WOW! I can't wait for the next chapter I wanna know what the note said sooooooooooooooooooooo badly so I can just flip out in my seat. The kitten is sooooo cute but for some reason I don't think that little kitten is legit it makes me feel as if the kitten is like some kinda evil kitten that morphs into a person who is a serial killer (active imagination)

aNYHOOOOOOO

WOnderful chapter cant wait for the next chapter! :)
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »