Reviews for Jenova Corp Shooting
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 3/1
*screams to let out all of the emotion that was clawing to get out* This made me cry. I was seriously bawling when Cloud was shot. I mean, it wasn't just something minor. He actually DIED! Holy crap! Trying to read everything after that was so painful it was like claws were ripping ym heart out of my chest. And naturally my music player had to pick the fricken perfect song to play for this. "Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky. Ironic that the song is called 'Still alive' while Cloud is a ghost.
But then everything after that, was so awesome and his mom being there and giving him another chance and then him and Seph talking and Poor Zack. He tried so hard.

This was perfect. Completely heart-breaking and you made me cry which is so NOT easy. *applauds*
Dragi chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
aw so cute :)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I adore your portrayal of Zack; he's so loyal and such a good friend to both Cloud and Seph, willing to disregard his own well-being to help them...

Oh, and Cloud trying to tell Seph to hold on... very powerful, especially when one considers their former spats.

And yay that everyone's alright!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh gosh... Zack's reaction to both Cloud dying and Seph being shot was just heartbreaking! And it was so horrible for Cloud to have to watch Zack suffer like that and not be able to do anything about it.

And I thought Cloud's mom sounded great! I guess it's possible she may have sounded a bit like Aerith, but, to me, it wasn't all that noticable. I'm so glad Cloud got to see her again!

LOL the Cloud and Seph banter. So many good lines there! XD

Yay for everyone being alright!
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Seemingly unlucky guys, spending more time in hospitals than elsewhere lately. Some holiday would do them good, but to think they'd probably get shot by accident instead of some ducks... or God only knows what other atrocities could happen... /chuckles/

Seriously now, it was good. Yeah, Cloud's mom sounds kinda cheesy but eh, she's a MOM.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Haha... the shooter kinda reminded me of Winston Payne. Just...y'know, psycho. XD

Um, can I just say Zack's reactions are so heartbreaking. Especially when he's just like freaking out and attacking the guy. ;_; Man.

And Cloud's mom, aww-! I guess she does sound a little Aerith-y, but it's not bad. In the game she has this "I'm your mother and you need to take better care of yourself!" kind of attitude, but maybe she wasn't always like that and I dunno how being dead would change that kinda thing. XD;

But yeah, so cute! Especially with all the banter at the end, aww you guys. *snuggles all three of them*
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Yeah, I guess she does sort of sound like Aerith, but that's just the way she is. Perky, cheerful, and likes to worry about how Cloud is doing :D