Reviews for feet touch the ground
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
The last half where towel girl and Robin started screaming made this fic for me. I especially loved the Robin Sparkles references.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is wonderfully written. Excellent work.

Cheers,
Jimelda
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
this was so good
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was brilliant! I totally loved the aftermath! And how it was really Robin that started the kiss!
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
So wonderfully realistic, and with a good amount of humour for a HIMYM fic - I love it
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Awe! I love it(:
GentleReader chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Well done! You do a great job of getting inside Robin's head (which can be a pretty difficult place to be) and covering the emotional fallout of That One Night. Now, if only the writers had done this well when they actually got them together...

Also? The giraffe sequence and Barney being his own soulmate? Hilarious! :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Great job!:)
secondmezzanine chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Absolutely amazingly wonderful awesome. I can't emphasize the awesomeness enough.
Gem588 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Total Robin-y/Barney goodness. You really have a flair for writing these characters. Very funny exchanges. But I'm really hoping I'm going to keep cruising through the stories and find the one you've written wherein Robin finally admits her feelings. :-) I'm sure that it will be as well-written and will ring as true as your other fics. Thanks for writing!
Allie chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Sequel! Please?
SammiJ chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I absolutely loved this! You have such a great grasp on both of these characters ... I would love to see this one-shot continued!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
awesomeness. :):):)
purewanderlust chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Aw! Poor Barney and Robin! They seriously need to get together for real. I thought this was a very cute story with a nice touch of drama. More please?
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So i had never seen this show ever, nor did i have any desire to. But, for some reason or another, i happened to catch it this week, and hey, it was kinda cute! Then, you write a fanfic about the one ep i have ever seen, and hey, it was really cute! Nice little coincidence, i think...