Reviews for Sweet Dreams
StayStrong2014 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh my god! I loved the ending! I cracked UP!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very goood! subtle hotness, Edward couldn't stop her even if he did want to. That was well done!
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was awesome! I loved how it took her sleep talking into something rather kinky. Edward could have woke her but his curiosity won out and that made it hot. Edward decided to not be a prude and actually decided to make her happy by helping her achieve a release. Tho kinky, that does fit Edward's personality, he always wants to make her happy and make her life easier. Of course Bella would try to push his limits further but he put on the brakes which was classic Edward, lol! Great read and the ending was different, it's fun to get away from Prudeward from time to time. Well written!
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
kool
jenlovesjasper chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
OMG that was great. Ok I really need my own release after reading that. lol. Fantastic
KrissyLOVEforever chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
hahah the end made me laugh.. alot.. lmao.

and i hate sleep talking.. i do it too... all the time.

I woke my mom up once..

anyways..

amazing story and again the last line was rather funny:D

-Krissy
Shenice10 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That ending was funny, I liked it! _
dazzled01218 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
lmao. that last line was GREAT!

definitely wasn't expecting that. lol
Jackiswhack chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
are you going to write anything else, because that story was fucking awesome
jennipher chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
You should realy write a lemon for this. That would be awesome. I bet your lemon would be wild and hot a kinky.

I seriously think that you should write it. I hope you do.

BTW: This story was freaking awesome.

-Jennifer.
DreamingLillies chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
hahahahaha! omg i am so sorry but that last line made me literally laugh out loud for a solid 15 minutes! just the THOUGHT of EDWARD saying 'TITS' is PREICLESS! omg i'm still laughing my ass off! and after all that heart stopping sexy-ness! that was-DAMN, i don't even know but it was amazingly sexy andall ive to say is that Edward is freaking hot, (espically when you wirte him ;))

GREAT job, this story was fab!

-Jenna

(Cold shower time...;))

(oh and btw i'm STILL laughing!)
CreepyFangirl22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
w00t w00t! that was kickass!
xtina-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
that was really wonderful :)

I'm glad that you didn't have them making love in this. That's always very predictable.. still entertaining but predictable nonetheless. This was awesome.. very lemony! _ loved it.
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This was really good and interesting.

It's interesting that you didn't have them doing it ... like no rules have been broken and that they are still waiting till after the wedding. That's awesome.

I really liked it a lot. That last line was really random ... it was funny though! XD
Haunted Sadness chapter 1 . 5/6/2008