Reviews for Loose Ends
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
outstanding! What an excellent work! :,)
BlueMoonDog chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Wonderful story! Loved it to bits Seriously, you write some of the best Tsubasa fanfics. ;]
shizu2 chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
I didn't read the reviews you got about your sexual preferences, but I sure as hell don't care about them. You're free to like whoever you want, regardless of their gender (I don't even know your own gender lol). Anyway, that's not what I wanted to say, but the AN you put at the beginning of the last chapter got me fired up... I can't believe that lots of people are still so stuck up. SO, as for the real review (or else you'll have me rant about intolerant bastards for a while XD), I liked this story very much. There are some incoherence here and there, but it was really good nonetheless. I had a hard time getting myself out of the chapters to do my things (sleep, go to my job, etc). Nice work!
shizu2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I was0 sceptical at first,cause your summary doesn't entice enough (don't take that remark too hard, I'm really picky, and I'm only saying that in case you want to change summaries. If not, forget my remark) but your first chapter has caught me! Now, I'm going to hungrily read what's next!
moon boy chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Kurogane nodded slowly, sure it would be a tentative subject to discuss. Fay seemed to cotton onto this and sighed. "Here's not the place is it." I think you meant Caught not cotton?
aurantii13 chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
i loved this story,

thanks!

evil sugar nazi overlord chapter 12 . 4/10/2011
Such a cute story! love your writing!
Riiiceballe chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
I love the plot and how the relationships amongst the family grew. A nice and sweet fiction with a hints of smutt. Yep, you did a great work. Though I think you might need to fix the spacing. It looks weird and a bit clustered between the lines, but it doesn't take away much. :)
shadowdreamer14 chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
this is so sweet! i absolutly loved it. i thought it was realy cool how you had kurogane try to get Fai to go out with him, not the other way around. in alot of kurofais fai flirts shamelessly w/ kurogane, who then realizes that he loves Fai back. this is great and all, but i'm realy glad to see a differant dynamic in a story. anyone complaining about your hair or sexuality should go die.
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
AW! this is so cute! good job!
Slytherin Head chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
I loved this story it was so cute. Have you considered doing like a sequel to this? That would be great! lol.
Emotionally Unstable Fangirl chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
Aw what a lovely ending, very beautiful. Tiss a shame it must end.

Great job a truly wonderful story. Now i won't bother you every chapter. Imma gunna miss that.
Emotionally Unstable Fangirl chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
This chapter was adorably cute and quite humorous, pfft punch em in the face nice advice.
Emotionally Unstable Fangirl chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
Why do good things have to end? Once more love your writing.
Emotionally Unstable Fangirl chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Sakura you little airhead you. You my friend are very good at writing.