Reviews for The Madness Of Blue And Black
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Why isnt this story continued?

It is an awesome first chapter, and I believe you have both Zaraki and Rukia in character.

I'm not sure if you still are writing or come to this site, but I hope you come and update this story.

The plot is interesting, and I hope to see it continued.

I like the idea of Zaraki being Rukia's Taicho. It would be interesting to see what kind of person she becomes under his leadership.

Please continue this story. I know it has been five years since it was published, but I hope you return to continue it.
K9 the First chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Ya know, I've recently come up with the idea of Rukia being raised by Kenpachi insted of Byakuya.

The thought of Bloodthirsty!Rukia amusing, and everyone I've mentioned it to laughed.
Sabriel chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Very interesting! I can't wait to read more. Please continue! One thing, though: you have quite a few run on sentences, such as "Rukia’s breathing hitched, a slicing scream erupted from her raw soul ripping through the moonless dark an empty night as cruel as this." The run-ons disrupted the flow of the story and made it hard to appreciate at times. If you fixed these, the story would be even better.
Naya chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Interesting beginning. There is not really fics with Rukia in the 11th division.

I wait impatiently the next chapter.
rockstar1093 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
You have me interested. I think you should continue it
TheMidnightOil chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I am intrigued. You should continue.
None chapter 1 . 4/30/2008