Reviews for Blasphemy
Evani chapter 1 . 6/24
I can so see Ty Lee viewing Azula like this, and I think this was brilliantly written story, thank you for writing it.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That. Was. Beautiful. I love this. So...so poetic and inspiring and...awesome.
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wonderfully written! The best one-shot I've read regarding the 'betrayal' incident. I loved the way you used the 'Goddess' vision of Azula. Well done~

- Sayuri
ZutarianNaiad chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This is perhaps the best representation of the climax of 315 I could expect to see. You chose a less beaten path, going for a Goddess/Spiteful human rather than Goddess/Demon thinking. When a poetic analogy is too often used, it ceases to be poetic.

I'll go ahead and click the submit review button before I get on a rabbit trail of Azula's character developement and the unceremonious wrenching away of her "humanity," leaving behind a sociopath. _

In Christ,

ZFF
blueowls chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wow 0_0 This is a fantastic view on what happened in TBR. I love the religious view.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was incredible. Having just watched 314 and 315, this struck at the heart of me. Thank you.
AStormIsBrewing chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Pretty cool view of the other side of that coin. I always thought of how disappointing it was to see my favorite villain beginning to lose it, but I never gve thought too much to what it took for Ty Lee to do what she did.

Nice.
Ihdreniel chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Oh, this is so good- you've got their character's down so well; even Azula's, and she doesn't even appear in the thing. I really hope you're planning on adding to this! The lack of aftermath fic from that scene makes me sad, though I'm hoping that this will change when the ep's released, y'know, legally. XD
KyaStar chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
WIll you be the Azula to my Ty Lee Masako? xD Excluding the last half of the fic-let.

We do have the wavelength, because I thought of this as soon as it happened. (not as poetically, but pretty much the same thing.) xD

Now go do your homework! _
HowObjectionable chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
i love it. You've captured Ty Lee really well. :3
burnin4Christ chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
cool. i loved boiling rock! that was so unexpected! i wonder if mai and ty lee are joining up with the gAang or what. mai could get the warden to let them go after azula left.
Fialleril chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is absolutely stunning. You've got some beautiful imagery here, and I really love the look inside Ty Lee's head.

One very small note, though: Mai is spelled with an 'a'. :)

Thanks for sharing this! It's really beautiful.
qwerty chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I really like how you did Ty Lee's voice. There are times it really does seem as though she worships the ground Azula steps on. Anyway, this was a really good piece 8D You captured Ty Lee -and even Mai- perfectly.
MaryPamPretzels chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I'd like you to keep this up through out the final episodes. It seems like it will be really good, but too short as it is now. I know that can't really be helped since we're all waiting desperately for July, but it seems like you have a to more to say.
Chips Dip chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
so..I'm REALLY confused. Did Azula die?