Reviews for Two to Tango
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
awesome think McGee would make an awesome bleedin dancer have something to taunt Tony about
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I think Tony would make a great dancer - and Ziva would make an EXCELLENT flamenco dancer .
puppypants chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love this! Great job!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Very cute.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was awesome. The idea of McGee being able to dance is hot! The last moment is great :) x
musicnotes093 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Nice! I'm really in a McGiva-reading mood tonight, and this story quelches the thirst! Awesome, awesome!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
great, and what happen when tony find out that tim sleep with have the women in the stuide
Secret Zia chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
lol, this is too funny! poor McGee in the end!
lucyferr chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Poor Tim - he lends Ziva a helping hand and she betrays him by letting his secret out to the group.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I think you a very clever and tell a great story. I like this one a lot. I'd like to read one about the team going out together and McGee being the life of the party leading all the ladies a merry chase around the dance floor.

Very nice.
scottiedog chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I loved this! Is there any way to continue with this! It would be neat if the NCIS team had to be in a competition or undercover.

Excellent job! I wanted ROFL at was going on at the end of this!

PLEASE CONTINUE! :) :)
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
YAY! that was absolutely adorable! Although, i am a strict McAbby fan, so I do have to beg and plead for you to write a fic w? Tim & Abby dancing:)

starjems88 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008