Reviews for Where We Go From Here
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very nice. Love your descriptions and I loved the solitaire part ;D Nice job!
Tashenka chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love this story soooo much; U thought of everything... just love it
MONST3R chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
great story! i love the part where hiruma was saying sorry to mamori, it was really sweet :]
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That's awesome.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
ya ha lol nice way to put it

i guess now they can get on with their love lives now? lol
InuAva chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
lol Hiruma is so cool! thanks for the chappie!1
cleareyes25 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Nice one-shot! One of the bests I've read so far for this pair. It'd be awesome if you could type another one-shot to pick up after this one or a series. Good job!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
you go Mamori!

yay!

hehehe.. the punch lines were amazing

can't wait for the Christmas Bowl to end... wah

(goincrazywaiting..)
devil cat07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
oh my... I was completely entranced. You're really good at this, I hope you'll have the time to write more! _ My complete support to you~!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
this was really enjoyable to read! it actually feels like something that could happen at the end of the series, huh?
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I lovve HiruMamo!

Thanx for writing this.

I'm kinda wondering myself about what Hiruma will do after the ChriBow.
saphire's eye chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
that's so sweet! XD

who knew Hiruma had that in him? woot! GO HIRUMA!

lol

but really, i loved this fanfic! momo and hiruma seem like such a cute couple! but i wouldn't hate hiruma any less if he stayed single by himself, wreaking havoc on the unsuspecting japanese population. NOT THAT I HATE MOMO! but if they did end up together, she could be a great help to hiruma. *devilish grin*

she definately has it in her after that sports festival!
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Hi!

I have saved some comments for this post that I didn't mention in my post on lj! *grin*

First off, I wanted to mention how much I loved the thought-provoking concept of Hiruma playing solitare. It was *excellent* characterization to show his only being able to think something through when playing a game that often can be impossible to win.

Secondly, I loved the characterization in lines such as:'Backing away from conflict wasn't her style, and she had certainly never run away from Hiruma.' That sums up Mamori's persona so very well, as does her assertion that Hiruma lied when he told her winning was everything. _

Hiruma's mood swings were well done, and very in keeping for a guy who isn't sure what to do about what he's feeling for a certain manager. I get the feeling his inclusion of Mamori in his card games is a foreshadowing of his intent not to playing 'Solitare' for much longer...

On the concrit side: there were some typos and grammatical mistakes, but you warned for that at the beginning so it wasn't a distraction. The story is extremely well written despite the errors. _ Still, I'm hoping you'll go back and edit when you have time. _~

In conclusion (literally) your ending line was *fabulous*. I've read a *lot* of one shot fanfiction over the years in many different categories, and haven't seen many conclusions that measure up to yours. Awesome job. _

Looking forward to reading more from you, should college permit you the time!

Every good wish,

KittyLynne (aka banditscribe)
besroq chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
*squeal* hi..i love the way you describe his non-verbal apology, what a unique approach!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
XD Seems like something possible at the end...