Reviews for 2058
iPurpleBerri chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is cool! I wish you could make a sequel to this or something.. XD It seems interesting.. 0
Princess Karis chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Lol...leaves...remind me of Adam and Eve... XD I loved it when Gakuto threw himself into Yuushi's arms! *squeal*
Apple Bubblegum chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
hahah awesome ficc.

George Orwell? *shudders* the whole Room 101 thing freaks me out. not to mention, the RATS

the characters seem perfect for this story...

i dnt get the thing about the leaves though?
Moon Salute chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Ah, this was so great! It's not often I see a futurisic fanfic, unless of course it fits with the fandom, but that was really, really well done!

These two seem to fit well with this kind of thing, somehow. Huh!
Violent Salsal chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Uh . . . right~ Uh . . . ignore that last review. I didn't get to finish it and my computer went stupid on me XD

. . .

You! I blame you for making me scared of the future! XD I still like the ficcy though~

~Salsal
isalsalism chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
. . .
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Aw man! When I first saw the summary I was so, SO sure that this would be a multi-chapter AU! But...it's a oneshot. Oh well.

Really interesting concept. I haven't read the book, but I remember hearing about it somewhere. In class, we just finished reading The Giver (which was really great); this kind of reminded me of that. Especially the 'animals' comment (if you haven't read it, in The Giver animals are 'imaginary creatures' or used to refer to 'horrible humans').

Oh, and I want to say that...USE USE SEMI-COLONS! YAY! *recently developed a semi-colon obsession*

Nice piece.

~KA
kaIshekk chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
1984 is quite a cool book. *goes to read it again*

YAY! Dirty pair!_ They seem like wonderfully suitable characters for this type of story somehow...

Loved it xD