Reviews for Twist of Fate
Lolawid chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
Great chapter! Looking forward more! Thanks! Lori
Belle07 chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
hmm finally u guess updated, alice still doesn't know that her visions disappear cuz of the werewolves anyways, keep writing
Stacie-Ann Halliwell chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
Good job! Your story is amazing and you should really be proud of it! Please UPDATE SOON!

Bye for now!

Stacie-Ann
junetheloon chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
Thanks for another good chapter. I'm glad you aren't abandoning the story. I can't wait to keep reading more.
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
I got a bit scared when I heard "Emmett" and "Fire" in the same sentence...

Glad to see it all turned out okay. ha ha.
uptonmama chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
Thanks for the great update! I am truly enjoying this story. I think many of us are celebrating the return of the school year! A few minutes of peace and quiet go a long way.
dawntwilight000 chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
Wonderful Chapter. Thanks for the update!
sarcasticbutterfly chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
It was kinda random when Emmett said he wanted to build a bonfire, lol. Wonder why she gets that feeling...anyways, please update as soon as you can, great chapter!
The Cullen Girl chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
I am so happy that Bella and Edward are able to act as a couple now. I do feel her concern for Charlie and her sense of wanting him to be comforted at this time. Also, I wonder what you have up your sleeve as far as Bella's "gift" goes. I et the feeling that the clenching feeling that she is experiencing is somehow related. I still don't trust Riley. I sense lots of drama coming up. I can't wait to read what you guys have in store for us readers.
Twiglightfan chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
Thanks for this new chapter - I'm happy to see the story will continue. This chapter leaves me feeling stressed though - I'm concerned Bella is going to do something that will tear her and Edward apart again. In addition, what was Alice thinking - pulling Bella away during a tender reunion with Edward?
yenafer chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
woot, woot, woot! a new chapter!

So, she's still getting those strange feelings, has to be a bad sign...danger, plotting, etc. RILEY

I'm glad she opened up to Edward

I MISSED THIS STORY! So glad you are finishing it. I too will be glad to get into somewhat of a routine down again.
Ambushed chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
What a happy surprise to find this chapter in my inbox! I knew you wouldn't abandon us, I was sure you were busy just like I have been. I too can't wait for school to start back up.

My favorite line came right at the first of the chapter."If I was being honest, I wanted to keep her in my arms for hours, to refamiliarize myself with every square inch that was Bella." LOVED that! Good images going through my head ;-)

I think they need to talk to Carlise about the feelings that Bella is having. I am just sure it has something to do with Riley. He makes me very, very nervous.
momofab chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
I can't wait to find out what happens! I'm afraid that Riley is bad. Is he?
blondie AKA robin chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
I SO understand school starting - Monday for me! YAY! Glad to hear the writing will keep going - I really enjoy your story! I'll be curious to see if the info from BD affects your plot - now that some questions have been answered 8-).

Great Job - I'm watching for my next TOF alert!

blondie
dbert chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
I love the fact that the story hasn't ended I really like where it's going and the pass you're taking... I love it and I look forward to more chapters.
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »