Reviews for Twist of Fate
Andrea chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
please make some more please! and please be soon and emaile me at to talk please
Andrea chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
Hello i loved this story but would love to know when your putting up the next chapters and pls!be soon
ElizabellaLove chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
AGHHH... please tell me your going to finish this! I want her to get to see Jake and Charlie! SO BAD
ElizabellaLove chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I just busted into tears when esme said "bring her home"... another great chapter!
ElizabellaLove chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow... that was intense... I could almost feel the blood being sucked from my neck... lol great chapter!
NUCGIRL72 chapter 17 . 2/5/2011
what happened to updates...
Neverland Forever chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Hi. I just wanted to know if you guys plan on finishing this story. I just read tue last chapter because I wasn't sure if I had already read it or not. It turns out that I haven't read this story yet. I really liked the last chapter that you posted and want to read the story but don't know if it would be worth my time if yo aren't going to finish the story. Please respond and let me know. Thanks.
team edward rules all chapter 17 . 12/10/2010
Great work so far!
Dil9 chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
this is a very nice story. pls continue with it :) Looking forward to reading the rest.
eternalsiren chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Just a couple of grammatical errors but nothing serious or that takes away from the story. About midway you type "w/ " instead of "with" and you leave out % when you meant to say 100% or one hundred percent. But the story overall is captivating and well written.
TwilightLover with a knife chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
Omg, she's still going to be with Edward, right? She's not going to run away with Jacob, right? Well if she does, you're dead. Seriously. I'm gonna stab you with my knife... But i love you're writing! If you gave out a book, i would definitely buy it. (By that i mean maybe.)
fanfreak4ever chapter 17 . 6/6/2010
You haven't updated in a year PLEASE UPDATE
elizabeth14 chapter 17 . 3/27/2010
I loved it! Please post another chapter! Soon too!
soton chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
Major kudos to Rosalie!

Really wish that Edward would man-up and tell Bella that he loves her and made a dreadful mistake leaving her! ;[
soton chapter 9 . 2/28/2010