Reviews for Rebels
ayusuf667 chapter 10 . 7/12
Cascade00 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Hinata is so daring when she's drunk! I love it when people are drunk cause that's when there true side comes out. It's just so sad that you'll be ending your time on fanfiction! I can't wait to see the net updates!
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
i know it's been awhile, but PLEASE! update. hope you'll still continue this awesome fic. :]
imatwilightfan chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
glad to hear from you again. congrats in getting into college. having just finished school, let me tell you that you're in for a hell of a ride. okay, i'm suprised with hiashi's wierdness. add to that the fact hinata forgave sakura who totally doesn't deserve it. yet i'm thrilled to see a bit sasuhina dev't as well as nejiten pairing. XD but there's more, shikamaru really likes her and what's with how she reacted with gaara? i also don't get her attitude upon figuring out the former plus sasuke's outburst
cheh chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Whaaaat? but they were getting along so well, i thought for sure...

sigh geez Hinata is kind of overreacting much. I know she is afraid of love and probably does not have the same feelings for shika but there is no need to act that way towards the friends she was making. Btw i didn't realize shika liked her so much until that pool. You made Hiashi hilarious! keep him this way please! i hope hinata comes out of this.. whatever she is going through. Update soon whenever you can.
ausumist chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Hinata has mevery right to be pissed at sakura if i was her i wouldnt be nearly as polite. I love the new chapter cant wait for you to update.
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
is this plot from the spanish tv show, Rebelde? And the band RBD? I love them!
cheh chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
LOL only Sasuke would have a sundae specifically for his soon to be ex-girlfriends, what a guy. Oh really? so he's had a thing since he first saw her? that is good to know, now i want to re-read the chapters with that in mind. Why did Shikamaru have that look, did he really have a crush on her despite dating temari? interesting. Sakura had a lot of nerve being angry about Hinata not talking to her, what did she expect when you betray someone like that? That must be the famous song Hinata is known for and i felt sad she was singing to Naruto while he was so oblivious to it. So maybe something formed between her and Sasuke after that performance? we shall see, but first what will be the decision with Hiashi?
Kirei Yuki Tenshi chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
Another amazing chapter!

Rofls, With THAT Breakup Sundae I don't think ANY girl could resist the temptation to forgive Sasuke, especially if it means FREE SECONDS LOL. Chocolate Sad Female Happy Female

It's a simple scientific equation, lol.

Shikamaru's dancing, lol. If only it were on youtube!

:D -Favourites Youtube Video of Shika's Bad-Ass Dancing!- Lol.

SasuHina 3 YAY!

I definitely can't wait for more, you must type like the wind Oh Great Talented Authoress!

rofls xD

Kirei Yuki Tenshi ]
imatwilightfan chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Now things are sure turning up. Didn't really expect narusaku to happen. Most probably, after this ordeal, sasuke and hinata would be closer. don't know what to expect with naruto and hinata's friendship as well as her friendship with sakura.

loving the many updates.._

keep up the good work!
Kiki Alessandra chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
I pretty much adore this story. I love the build-up for everything, using the interview to go through flashbacks to follow the plotline.

I gather from this chapter (lol, or hoping) that the next chapter will have a little more focus on Sasuke and Hina's relationship as it develops. I'm anxious to see how their love came to be!

Ja ne! Arigato!

cheh chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
So cute these two were at the end, i hope it is somewhere romantic heh yea right. I feel bad for Hinata having to see that going on between Naruto and Sakura, i wonder if it lasts though. Woo Hinata is worth just as much as Sakura! but im not surprised sasuke is worth so much, he is sasuke. Thank goodness for no more Sai, he has a lot of nerve.
champylin chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
great! this is going somewhere GOOD! LOLZ I'm so excited for the next chappie.
Syn'ri chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Lol, no, I haven't gotten a chance to look at the final season, but isn't that the one with the he/she girls that are evil and what not? Also I still don't get how NO ONE notices that it is them! I mean they look just like themseleves! No sera fuku can change that. People on there must be dense, and Haruka for Temari totally fits, but for Naruto, I don't know who could possibly match to him. Maybe mini moon? But, I digress, great chapter, though I can't say that I didn't see the heartbreak coming. However, is it me or does Ten-ten almost seem to suspect something, how will she feel to know her best friend is dating her ex. It is one thing for a bestie to date an unrequited crush, but an Also whn are we going to check back in with Moegi?
puertoricandarkhunter chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Thanks for finally updating. This was a great chapter and hopefully the next chapter would be updated as soon as possible.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »