Reviews for The Land Between Heaven and Hell
ct1391 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
when would the next chapter come out
Regin chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Supj7790 chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Ohh! I need more!/
noname chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
ok, so i normally dont review stories after i read them on here. but i felt like i should compliment you for this one, because the writing on it has that feel to it that so many others dont. i dont think anyone is particuarly ooc, its natural that they changed slightly as they aged. what i've enjoyed most about this story is that it is well written. its hard to define something like that, but it probobaly has to do with your good word choice, etc. thanks for the good read.
CheeseMonkeys chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
You're really good at this. This story is so awesome! I read your other DMC stories too. Please keep writing this one, I wanna know what happens next. DxL is my favorite pairing in DMC and it's so hard to find a well written story about them and you’re a natural at it. I can't wait for the next chapter. So good luck!
Solowinged chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
NYAH! XP are you not continueing it? :( *sad face* i really enjoy your story, plz continue! :)
ZzLeepy.maii chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
hi!

i love this fanfict ur a waso0me writer

keep going! XD
ShadesOfBlood chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
The parts I enjoy most is how creative you are with coming up with Demons. I also enjoy all the fighting scenes because you describe them really well so I can get a good picture into my head. And of course, I enjoy all the Dante and Lady parts.
Emi.Green chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
God, I loved this fic. I am in espeñol section of the DMC, but not as many fics (and less DantexLady), I came to the English section.

I love this couple, they complement so well lol

Well, I wanted to get a question... Can i translate this fic?

I wait your answer :)

Emi.
Devil Rebel chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
nice, keep it up
666BloodyHell666 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
ahhahahahahaha, Nice I like the ending of that one.

poor Lady shes all alone.

Anyway update soon! Cause I can't wait to see what happens text.
RikkuDevil chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
good story so far

lookin forward 2 tha next chapter plz make it soon lol

keep up tha good writin tho
Devil Rebel chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
well, this is an interesting turn of events. keep it up
croaky chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Still keeping up the good work Very much enjoyed reading this! :D
KuteInsanity chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
I thought you did a great job with this chapter. It IS hard to make Dante fight scenes interesting, since most opponents are no match for him. But the action in this chapter was story-driven and that made it flow well and fun to read. I thought it was a nice touch making the demons of this chapter related to the demon from the previous chapter, that fleshes out their character and gives them good motivation, beyond the typical "I must kill the son of Sparda!" motivation that most demons have. I also really liked the end, with the Sarah demon discovering her "human" side, it will be interesting to see how she fits into the rest of the story. I also thought Dante being reluctant to kill her was another good way to make the fight scene more suspenseful, and I think the scene itself kept Dante in character and was done well. I could picture everything happening clearly in my head. And about the romance, yes, I imagine it would be hard to write a story with Dante and Lady and not add some romance, they're too irresistable. P Anyway, good luck with your novel, and I'm looking foward to the next chapter whenever you get a chance to update it. _