Reviews for Pod
HowlynMad chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
YAY! I lovvveee happy endings. I mean I want there to be conflict and angst etc. that's just good drama. And in RL I know that "our" stories don't always end well but that's why I'm a sucker for the happy ending. Be as brutal in the journey as you want but that offer of hope at the end makes everything worthwhile.
ChasingProse chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
And for whatever reason I forgot to review this chapter. I loved the bit about Jean. Realistic and beautifully written, par usual.
ChasingProse chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Beautiful. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. This deserves all the accolades possible. Realistically written, wryly funny, and I loved every moment of it. Thank you.
ChasingProse chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Great, par usual. Capa and Cassie

definitely wasn't explored enough in the film.
ChasingProse chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Pinbacker! How interesting that you kept this cannon (barring Cassie's replacement) until Capa's jump.
ChasingProse chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
That was beautiful.
ChasingProse chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Haha. By the way, just a note that can be discarded - In Russian, we do not translate the Cyrillic equivalent of sh into sch. That's German. So, it would be Natasha instead of Natascha.
ChasingProse chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
This was quite good. You wrote the extraction scene exquisitely.
ChasingProse chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
For a second there, I was convinced it was a simulation. But then I realized there were another 7 chapters left.
ChasingProse chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Haha. The kiss(es) were great. It seems like Capa is being less of a threat to others... or maybe it's just for the time being.
ChasingProse chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I love how you add the dark irony in there to illustrate the absurdity of the situation. I also love your method of characterization. Sparsely written, but honest and true. Hemingway would be proud.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
The amputation scene was perfectly done. Also, I love your writing style.
Scary Vampiress chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
This is awesome.
Elithraniel chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
This story deserves more reviews. A most excellent job. I have to say that I usually only really enjoy slash stories when it comes to Sunshine, and I hardly ever enjoy stories with major original characters, but I really love this one. Fantastic job.
miss-emotive chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I've just finished the first chapter, and I found it to be completely fascinating. Usually, I like to offer some constructive criticism, or even just a more comprehensive review, but in this case, I won't just because I want to hurry up and read the rest of the story. (Or I'm lazy.)

In any case, this was great. I liked it. The imagry you use is minimal but extremely effective. It's got a good flow and pace, and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.