Reviews for Know You By Heart
Swii chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Lovely again. I like how you bring in touch how Remus feels through all of this. It's hard to imagine how *his* life was...I liked it.
Tarawyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
There's two ways to interpret the lyrics through what you've put in it. Straightforward, and in between the lines.

Straightforward, there's Ella. I'm guessing they really are close...closer than others could get. They're still together, even through time.

There's a second meaning, shadowed, that can be applied. Something that he wouldn't understand, and it's only the joys of being on side of hindsight that we know. They, all three and four of the ones he lost, are still there, and they arn't quite gone. What's left lives in the ones who are left. And it matters. It really, really matters.
Aille chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Poor Moony, your right, he is one of the most tragic characters in the Harry Potter world. I feel deeply for him. His trust was stolen away from him by his best friend.
H.L.B chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
No, it's not Sirius/Remus slash. I'm referring to the close bond of friendship that we can develop with those who know us best and with whom we have been through a lot. Thanks for the review.
notquitegone chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
is it a remus/sirius slash? or were they just friends?
Voltora chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Wow! Very clever fic! *claps lots* Still, poor Remus, he always has a hard time, *sob*
Pepper2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Nice ;
Courtney Belle chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Aaaw...are your gonna write a sequel H.L.B? And, E-mail me! Haven't heard from you, or anyone for awhile.
rocky chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
VERY good. I just feel so bad for Sirius though :) interesting plot, good dialogue...just all around good (i realize that probably doesn't help much, but i did try:)
Dark Shadows chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Oh, how sad! Are you gonna more?
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
sad and touching- well done