Reviews for At the Edges of Love's Void
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
This was an interesting story with a good writing style. The amount of detail used throughout the story was perfect.
Jack101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Chizuru is better off dead
Belthasar chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
There is a typo in this paragraph:

"I never thought you were. After I saw how amazing you were yesterday I changed my mind though. I always thought I was only interested in really cute feminine girls like Hime, but I guess there's still a feminine side to myself that finds the idea of loving someone who is strong and would protect me appealing as well." Chizuru said reflectively, her eyes meeting Tatsuki's again. Her insane smile then broke out as she added, "And thanks to this picture I now no you can be a sexy cute girl too when you want!" Chizuru removed from her breast pocket the photograph of Tatsuki in a skimpy swim suit she had acquired the previous day.

You wrote no instead of know. Other than that, this story seems to be more interesting than I thought it would be when I started reading it.
sayalovesdiva chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Another good story. Never thought of chizuru X tatsuki before but not bad. have you ever thought of doing a black lagoon yuri? It's a good show & revy would pair nicely with the maid or balalika.
Vine Sliver chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Wow! Once again you make an unlikely couple work completly. I always suspected that Tatsuki had feelings for Orihime. It's weird how somethings work out in life. One day you're punching the lesbian making a move on your friend who secretly like, the next day you're falling in love with that lesbian. I really liked the ending. Keep on writing your stores. I'm anticipating them!
plasticity chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
Pretty cute, and having read a few of these stories, you're getting incrementally better over time. I'd advise going back over just reading your chapters to yourself so as to catch some of the omitted and incorrect words, but the stories themselves are solid enough.

In that regard, probably the biggest complaint I can level against the plots are that it feels as though a lot of these sex scenes aren't really necessary. It may have been most jarring in the Yoruichi/Inoue one (that I've read, at any rate), but even the Momo/Rangiku story might have been stronger from a characterisation standpoint if you had used the "not quite sex" situation to explore the characters a little more.

The other notable problem I see is that you seems to have a penchant for writing almost the same sex scene every time. Starting with a kiss, moving to fondling of breasts, suckling, then the bottom's panties come off and the tongue-lashing begins. Ejaculation follows and the partners switch places. Tribbing afterward optional. You give the impression you've been moving away from this a little; in this particular piece you followed up with use of a toy, even! But do watch out; wouldn't want to turn into the Tom Clancy of short, smutty, geeky lesbian stories, right? ;)
Arcane-Dissonance chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
I love this story!

You make this pairing effortless, fun, cute, and very much in-character. What's really interesting is how refreshing this pairing and your fic make me feel. There are only so many stories possible with standard pairings, after all...

I also blame you for the recent influx of Chizuru x Tatsuki fanart that has infected my hard drive XD

The secondary story centering on Ichigo's absence and his friends subsequent reactions is solid in its own right and just as riveting as the couple’s interaction. It's a plot mine that has never really been excavated thoroughly or properly.

I would be very eager to read a sequel to this fic and would reward such with many cookies.

(Oh, and I can’t get enough of Tatsuki’s I think you’re sexy too and wouldn’t mind seeing you naked but am to shy and proud to admit it moments XD)
Manken chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Oops... meant to say 99.9%, not 9.9%. (Actually, I had a lot of 9's after the . but that got trimmed down, I guess.) Still can't get over how amazing this whole story is. :) Great job!
Manken chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
This is by far one of, if not the best girl/girl stories I have ever read! :D Both Tatsuki and Chizuru were kept in almost perfect character (9.9% of the time), and even minor characters were good (Karin, Rangiku, Keigo, Mizuiro). I loved the dates and the lemon part was awesome as well. There's almost nothing I didn't like about this story. 10/10 (I would say more great things about this story, but I honestly can't think of any way to put it into words.)
HitsyMatsu chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Yay! I love both these charcters in bleach and don't think they get enough Justice in the series. I think you were really acrute to how they would feel even though Im sure Tatski would be alittle embaressed at how brazen she has become ;D

keep up the good work!

Ps sorry if my name offends you :P lol
greyishsilverishwolf chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Mh. I think you should go for Retsu.C: Momo is bleh.:c
Kyouger chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
A damn good ending. The angst in the beginning threw me off a little bit, but the emotional sex afterwards compensated for it. Speaking of which, the sex completely fit Chizuru's character.

As for the story itself, I must admit that you keep getting better. The dates were something I wanted to see in a lot of your stories (Though a Desert Flower did have one, and Tranquillity did have Orihime and Rangiku doing things, even though they weren't technically together at the time.). I'm having a hard time thinking of criticism for this story. Nothing that I can see is majorly wrong with it.

So, a 10/10 I suppose.

As for the poll, I think seeing Soi Fong with Unohana would be cool, since you're already written with Momo. Catch ya next time, CNP.
shikomekidomi chapter 5 . 6/8/2008

Thanks for the results.

Soi Fon-Unohana still strikes me as preferable to Hinamori.

You know, REM was certainly in love with Misa for some definition of love, so if she wasn't a floating immaterial monster with no apparent gender features(albeit an awesome looking one), I could see a romance quite easily, provided one were rid of Light.

Oh, something actually about this story, it almost begs a sequel or continuation-I'm curious to see Orihime's reaction to this turn of events and theirs to her return (though of course, that hasn't even happened yet in the manga).
xXIsolatedDraknessXx chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
that was an awsome lemon is this is the first time that u actually made a pairing to use a sex toy?

cute ending, very cute ending

it was great to keep chizurus character on track she is a pervert

but she is still everybodys friends so i dont mind anyway

overall great story_!
soultaker78 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Great story. You did an incredible job with both girls' personalities, especially with Chizuru's lust. It's nice to see another story featuring my favorite bespectacled lesbian, especially one this good. As for your next story, since you already did that Rangiku x Momo one, I'd like to see you do Soi Fon x Unahana.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »