Reviews for I Don't Want You To Be My Lucky Star
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
wahhh! omg i cried! no tezuka can't die! (though he did) but still! that was so sad!
night chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
wahhhh...i cried...very touching...but please write something light not a tragic one,,,,i really hate crying,,,ne?daisuke!

but i like the story...i love them both...
acceptancewriter chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i like the story. it's sad ;{

though there's this kind of plot almost everywhere in other stories, but you wrote out your own style(:

continue writing!
FallenAngel Sayu chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
sniffles poor tezu n ryo [
terrfomp92 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I don't usually reply to stories, but this one was so good, I had to.

Oh... very good. Romantic, but not going overboard. Weird thing is is that while I was reading this I was listening to a sad like song, "My Immortal" by Evenescence. It almost made me cry. Poor Tezuka; I love him so much! Why is he always the one who dies.

I would have liked more description on the death though, strangely.
Yuuki.Tenshi chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hi! I'm your tenshi-chan! (I rather like the nickname you gave me... xD)

OMG even though I just skimmed over this right now, I really feel like crying... yay angst! *is shot*

This is such a great ficcie... Now I'm goin' to go to your other ones!
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Poor Kunimitsu! Why did you have to die! You're evil for separating them forever.

Inner Gwyn: You're not really in a position to say that...

Gwyn: *whistles innocently*

Hope to see more TezuRyo fics from you.

-Gwyn
HotaruZala chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Beautiful story ladestiny-chan! *huggles* so sad though...that kinda stuff always seems to happen in angsty stories ...right when they're getting ready to go to a wedding or a honeymoon, something happens to someone. *cries* so sad...but very beautiful...excellent work. you have inspired me to watch Prince Of Tennis now.
ThEgIrlthatmarriedPURPLE chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Gah! I dont wanna make you happy! you made me really sad! why do you have to kill Kunimitsu!...I wish he didnt die!
Belive-it-or-notXD chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That was REALLY GOOD. it.. had a bit of those gross shit so i avoided that part. But it was heartwrecking. i've nver felt so sad toward a story, instead i actually feel surprised. And i really like the part where they were all romantic in the flashback's. Anyways that was a really good story. hope to C more. ttyl

By: Belive-it-or-notXD