Reviews for My Everything
Temporarily Nameless chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was one of those few, realistic turns on romance with Naruto as part of the couple. I've been thinking these days about how he is probably the most difficult to love and be loved because he is as complicated as Sasuke or Gaara. And here you showed it well.

It is overall well written except maybe the part about how he "allowed himself to indulge" and the next sentence. I found it a bit awkward. Too much wording since you repeat "allow". But it's my personal, honest opinion.

Otherwise, keep it up!
Useful76 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
It was cute but no resolution.
TCurry chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
great one-shot. i see this in alot of Naru/Ino, naruto not being able to be with her because the villagers will probably hurt her. it's not with anyone other girls though, i wonder why?
Really Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
it's nice, i like it. Maybe you should consider giving it a background one shot to explain just how it is that they got into this is definitely my favorite pairing so good job on making that work.

I'm freezing
Namikaze777 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I liked it. This has potential to be a story.
oztan chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
You should keep going with this.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This was a nice one shot. I really liked it. It was touching how they couldn't be together, but still snuck around to see one another. Nice job.