Reviews for Walking a Mile
BlankSpace1009 chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Just thought you might like to know that the sweetness of this made me sob. I had to go out and take a walk to clear my head. I love this SO much. The writing and the story were both utter perfection, and I think your ending was absolutely genius!

I'm so glad I read this!
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
This story was Genius! I can't wait for Noel and Julian to get their acts together and get the album and the movie done for all of us fans. Thanks for sharing this fic. Cheers!
Boosh Rocks chapter 15 . 8/31/2010
This is definately added to my favorites list!

I literally didn't want to stop reading this!

:) :)
Stronger Than A Moose chapter 15 . 7/18/2010
(Y)
evilexboyfriend chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
BRILLIANT
SuperMiss chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
Just a quickie to let you know that this is probably the best Boosh fic I've read on ffnet.

The plot was an open door to pointless angst, OOCness etc. but you avoided all that in a wonderful way and you managed to keep the two universes completely believable and in character. Loved it from the beginning to the end! Thanks, even if it’s nearly one year later.
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
Considering theres lots of chapters in this, each one very long, i managed to read the whole thing in 2 days, I'm chuffed with myself. (i shouldn't be, it shows i do nothing creative in my spare time) I was instantly hooked on this, at some points i was on the edge of my seat. Seriously i love these stories when the Boosh mix with our world, and this story was no exception, this is just so brilliant. I'm glad they ended up back in their own worlds in the end, and that Howard and Vince got together. Reading this did make me a little sad since Noel and Dee are not together in reality anymore, she couldn't care less about him. (sadly i don't blame her, he did sleep around SO the papers say, but there must be some truth to that or they would still be together) I've always thought the Boosh should do a series 4 first, then finish it off with the movie, where Howard and Vince finally become a couple. xx
ashleighf4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
hi

I really like this story

very cool
chugirl2526 chapter 15 . 1/8/2009
yay, aw best ending ever i loved this story so much, i'll miss it :)
violence4 chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
Ello, who's this stranger then? God, I've been so dreadful with reviews for you and your stuff is the only reason I ever come on here anymore.

Anyway... AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.

That is really all I can say.

So glad it all got sorted out... and am now praying that this is the way the film will really be... teehee.

love you!

xx
Thursday Next chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
Always glad to see new chapters from you, and this the last one! A sweet ending :)
Watcha chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
that was so nice and warm and fuzzy! lol the interview was a nice touch too, by the way. really great job with the ending! Happy New Years!
ultra-electrogirl chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
OMG!

that was amazzingly brilliant!

fluffness always makes me happy (Y)

loved the ending aswell, sounded really like the actual boosh boys.

luv y x
SisiDraig chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
This is probably THE saddest thing i'm ever going to admit in my life but i'm at this moment in time just sat in my bedroom with the biggest, silliest grin plastered across my face. You did that to me! *feins anger and then goes back to more than a bit creepy grin*!

That was unbelievable! - I mean it couldn't have been more perfect if a peice of choccy cake had landed on my keyboard whilst i was reading it. Actually, thinking about it... that probably WOULD have made it more perfect, but only just. Oh my god, that's the biggest compliment ever, this story was virtually as good as chocolate cake.

I'm actually in love with it and I don't think there has ever been a better fanfic ending. haha. A film where Vince and Howard fall in love. a w. Imagine if that were real. *imagines it for a while*

Don't think they ever would [ - Shame!

I bet it's weird for Vince and Howard now though... I mean, everytime Vince is mean to Howard/ or the other way round they wont know whether it's Noel and Julian making them do it; or whether they're just being mean.

My favourite line of that chapter, by the way, was this:

"The older man smiled. “Naboo thought you might like it.” - That just made me go 'woohoo!' quite loudly *hides face with embaressment*

I didn't think you'd make them forget but i couldn't be sure and then Noel's reaction when he found out was brilliant. Just swearing at Julian and smacking about a bit. I found my brain going 'yep, that's how he would reacted' - though, how in the hell my brain can proclaim to know how Noel Fielding would have reacted had he been transported to the world of the boosh, hung round with his own characters for a bit, come back, thought he'd gone mental and had made it all up in some sort of weird coma, only to find out days(?) later that Julian did know about the paralell universe - I shall never know.

Incase you haven't picked up from my bizarre ramblings - I loved this story very very much! Thank you for writing it ]. And also, i feel we're all under pressure in 2009 to follow up with stuff equally is good.

Sisi...xx
xxpipxx chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
Yay :) Nice happy ending...was beginning to think you'd never update :p

However...if howard and vince DID get together in the movie, I may just have to kill something, it's fair enough on fanfic, but should NEVER really happen :p

Good job :D