Reviews for Team Movie Night
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ah, the things they do for Rodney...;) That was great, thanks!

Back to the Future is a favorite of mine, too.
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Aww this was very sweet, such a great team fic!
Ppleater chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
By the time I finished this I was grinning from ear to ear. XD
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Love team fics! I miss Teyla being preggers. This was great, thanks...k
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I love BTTF. and I enjoy McKay's dislike of it :P

the "he’s always happiest when he’s complaining" explanation was a good one.

glad to see Ronon and Teyla liked it enough to be excited about the sequels :D
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw, this was an adorable story. I could totally imagine the team trying something like this to cheer him up afterwards! And their antics are great and perfectly characteristic of them-Ronon stealing the pillow, Teyla wolfing down popcorn, Sheppard's air guitar, all of it. A thoroughly enjoyable little story.
Beth Green chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aw, team love (Beth hugs fic). I followed a rec link to this fic after reading something long and angsty; this story was the perfect way to end the day. Thanks for sharing.
highonstargate chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
That is SO good! I love how the team takes care of Rodney in his moment of sadness.

“You know Rodney – he’s always happiest when he’s complaining,” That is true!:D

"“Blasphemy!” Gasped Sheppard, and he threw a cookie at Rodney, which hit him square on the nose." Just love it!

And Why does every fic I read with movie night, It's Rodney hating Back to the future and John just love it?

But love!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I loved this story! You had all the characters perfectly. I found it really entertaining the way you incorporated the Movie Back to the future with John showing his liking for the soundtrack and Rodney hating it. With John doing his air guitar moment which was so funny! Great story! Keep up the great work!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So, so very nicely done. It is such a feel-good ending and even though Rodney may still continue to experience sadness, it's hugely comforting to know his team is watching out for him.
Thayne M chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This story, while very entertaining, made me kind of sad. I always wondered how Rodney really reacted to the whole break-up with Katie, and this is a pretty good story about it. The sulking. The sadness. The sudden speechlessness that would otherwise be so completely uncharacteristic, unless his heart was broken.

This fic was an up and down one. You literally had me laughing one moment and then depressed the next more than once. (For example, Teyla eating the cookie that hit Rodney in the nose made me crack up at the mental image, but then the quickly-following observation of the team completely ignoring him-even though they'd come to HIS quarters-made me make my sad-frowny face.)

I did really like this, though. But I'm a devoted follower (maybe I'll start a religion; Rubyfanficism!) of all your stories; always so great. This one had a good balance of funny and sad, which is good to see, because most people don't do well-written sad fics anymore. So, mah kudos!

(Also, can't wait for the winners of the 2008 JT Awards to be announced; fingers crossed that we both win something!)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
AW! I love this! Great job with Rodney's oblviousness at the real reason his team is there. Loved pregant Teyla eating everything in sight. Loved the team bonding.

Fantastic writing, from Atlatis being "annoyingly functional all day" to... Rodney groaned. “This bit is so shtupid,” he grumbled.

“Blasphemy!” Gasped Sheppard, and he threw a cookie at Rodney, which hit him square on the nose. Teyla chuckled, retrieved the cookie from Rodney’s lap, and ate it.

*vbg*

It's funny how every SGA fanfic story that mentions Back to the Future has Rodney hating the movie. Did I miss a mention of it in the show or is his character just so well defined that it's obvious he'd loathe the film's scientific inaccuracies? Ah well, it fits either way. :)

Awesome story.
jquist chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Wow! You just keep hitting home runs with these short fics. Not that I don't love your longer stories (I am patiently waiting, trying to anyway, for updates on your latest wip.)

Thanks for another team fix, they keep me sane while waiting for the next season.
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I loved it! It was so in character and a great tag to the episode. Of course the team would be there for Rodney because that's what family does. Great storytelling!
Scifan chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Aw. That was so cool. I really enjoyed this ficlet.