Reviews for Reality or Dream?
E3-FantasyandReality chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
With your reviews in my stories, I had a gut feeling you are an excellent writer and well, I was right! You did an amazing job here and I want to see you publish more stories in the near future! And this is the time when I thank you for your reviews! ;)

-Exciled3-
KisameFest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I liked it, and the confession at the end. Aww!
jewel-shards chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Nice. I was sad when I thought Dee died! I'm glad it was just a dream. I loved Ryo's confession at the end. This was pretty good and I hope you keep writing.
BrokenxxGlass chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Very well writen _
Ravenus chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hi there!

First of all it was a really great story, I loved it, enjoyed it! Well done for your first fic!

But there is a small but ;) Just a suggestion: The title gives away too much. While Dee was dying I thought (except from OMG NOOOO): this is Ryo's dream.

It would have provoked more emotion with another title.

Please don't be mad at me, I like to say what I think.

Go on writing, there are definately too less Fake fics around here!
bishyfreak chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very good for a first story. Glad it was only a dream and Dee wasn't dead. Hope to see more. -
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
oh woot! lemme wipe the sweat off my forehead. LOL. thank goodness, it's just some freaky dream. very nice story.
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
OH SHIT! THAT WAS AMAZING! I'm sitting here reading this, and I've never ever heard of FAKE before, and then I just start crying! I really thought Dee had died! I TOTALLY GOT INTO IT! Now I gotta go read/watch FAKE! I think it's an anime...?

Oh well

IT ENDED AWESOMELY!

now I feel like writing a sasunaru or something that's like this! I hope you don't mind! :D
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw!

I almost cried.

I love this!
tenshisan007 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
that was fantastic! keep writing! i will be looking forward to your next FAKE story.
Emi1988 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aw how adorable! I liked it though there was lots of angst but not much actual Dee/Ryo PDA. Good work and keep writing!
HoneyGoodness123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wow. I'm just in shock that this was your very first fic! I absolutly love it! Oh, if you ever need a beta, look me up, kk? _
Poshu chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
SO TOTALLY SWEET! I was hoping Dee wasn't real gone. very nice job, especially for your first!